Chapter 1: Prologue

My breathing was uneven as I ran down the long narrow hallway from whatever was chasing me. Trying my best not to stumble over my feet. I see the blue and white tiles go by fast as I scurried to the janitors closet for safety. I closed the door and locked it behind me. It was pitch black in here only to feel what seemed like spider webs on my face.

I hear one of them shout out "Your not going to get away like last time Jacob."

Scared for my life I don't understand why it's always me. Everything that happened to me always was negative. I need to get out of this place. No thing or one can save me from what I call life. But don't worry it will all stop soon enough.

Everything grew quite they finally have up on looking for me. I waited a minute to see if the coast was clear. I slowly opened the door and peaked through the creak. My eyes shifting from left to right I quickly ran out the room. I ran as fast as my feet would let me to the front door of the school. As I made it there I see Chresanto waiting there with a devious smile. Shit! He caught me.

"You thought you can get away this time Jacob?" He laughed I slowly tried to back away but I bumped into Rayan and Daniel.

"Why do you do this Chresanto? I never did anything wrong to you? Can you please not hurt me?" I pleaded.

"If you never ran or told Dr. Caesar what we did this wouldn't have had to happen like this." Chresanto explained

"So your telling me that if I never said anything you wouldn't of bullied me?" I asked with hope.

"Oh, no I still would of beat your ass to a pulp but it wouldn't have been how bad it's going to be now." He paused "Guys hold him tight."

I felt a blow to the face and then my stomach. I tried to clutch it but their grips was to strong for me. He kept pounding me and to think this shit would of never happened if I just kept my mouth shut. Rayan and Daniel finally let go of me and I feel to the floor. I looked up and I seen the barrel of the gun pointed towards my face.

"Goodnight loser." Chresanto smiled

BANG!

I woke up sweating in my bed grabbing my chest checking for a gun wound. My heart racing beads of sweat running down my face. I ran my hands through my fro. "There's nothing I can do." I thought out loud. I turned on the lamp on my desk and grabbed the screw driver on it. I bent down and I picked at the floorboard.

I know your wondering 'what the hell is he doing.' I kept picking at the floor until I had gotten it up. I grabbed my black and white composition notebook out if it. I blew off the dust and grim off the book and replaced the floorboard. Sat down at my desk and opened to a fresh page.

09/31/2012 

12:15 am, Sat

I can't take it anymore nothing helps! I wonder why god has put me on this earth for me go through all of this shit. I tried everything to keep me sane but its just not working. I had a dream today, not a dream but a nightmare. You wanna hear it? No? Of course you don't why would anybody want to listen to "The Loser" "Loner Boy" "Immigrant" there's more I can go on for days.  

Your my only friend I have, that and the blade under the floorboard. I have no power and control but that will soon all change. It's like I was sucked into a black hole and I am spinning and can't get out. My thoughts are taking over and when I try not to listen to them they get louder and louder. They tell me to do things like cut myself. They say its the only way to release all my struggles and all the pain I caused to everyone.