Chapter One:

Well here it is:)

**************************************************************************************************************

Courtneys POV

It's been three years since my mother died since my mother died. We weren't that close but shes all I had. My parents got divorced when I was four and my father moved to the UK. I visited every summer and those visits got shorter and shorter and then stoped completely. We lost touched and I haven't heard from him since a month before my mother died. Now I live with my abusive step father in Georgia, USA I'm 18 but I can't move out I have no money. I guess that was Jeff's plan refused to let me get a job so I'd be stuck here forever to be his punching bag. He never abused me before though until my mother passed away I guess he just took all his anger out on me.

The Following Day---

I was outside escaping from one of my stepfathers raged tantrums when I heard a noise and realised someone was standing right behind me. All of a sudden I was grabbed something was put over my nose that had a strange odor I slowly started to black out then I was out completely.

A/N---Sorry its short I just hate to right a lot and no one read it at all