Chapter 3 Part 2

Zayns POV// 

I ran to the noise. I was scared someone was breaking in and I couldn't let Courtney be hurt again..by me or anyone else. When I got to the living I was relieved to know the glass was broke by Niall playing a prank. 

"Lad, I didn't mean for the glass to shatter. I'm so sorry." Niall said

"Dude, its fine. " I should get a new door anyone it has been busted up since the last time Courtney left. I was so upset with her leaving..but what hurt me the most was the guilt from hurting the only girl I have ever been capable to love. I hurt her and it killed me inside. I went out drinking. I drank..a lot. I don't even really remember it but Louis was here when I got home from the club. I was in  a drunk rage and broke everything in sight.

   When I look over at Courtney..she looks scared out of her mind. "Niall, I don't care you broke the door, but don't scare her again."  I grit through my teeth with my fist clenched. I love Niall. He was like a brother to me but sometimes I just wanna punch him in the face. I glare at him for a bit. His smirk disappearing off his face.

"Zayn, please don't. Just calm down." A week voice spoke from behind me. The pain in her voice scared me. I needed her to trust me again. I look at her. Shes so beautiful.

"I won't. I'm sorry. But you should get some sleep." I tell her

"I can't sleep" she says looking shyly down at her feet.

"I just gonna leave now." Niall says. I'm kinda glad he's leaving. I wanna talk to her alone. Explain everything, catch up and if she doesn't wanna do any of that I just want to be in her presence.

After giving Niall money so he can go get Nandos he finally leaves and I can talk to Courtney. She seems a lot better and more relaxed since she got here and it makes me feel more comfortable. I make tea in the kitchen but I remember Courtney's favorite drink was a cinnamon roll capachino. I bring the drinks into the living room and sit next to Courtney. 

"thank" she says with a weak smile on her face. I guess its better than no smile. She takes a sip of her coffee and she smiles. I knew she woul still like it.

"How have you been?" I break the silence

"Honestly, I have been a mess...Zayn, I miss you" she says and my heart stops to race. " When I first left, here I was so hurt."

"I'm so sorry it will never happen again" I interupt her.

"Zayn, thats not what I'm talking about. Just listen." She tenses up and I think shes afraid of me again. " I'm sorry Zayn. I sorry. I should not talk to you that way"  I raise my hand to wipe the stray tear and she flinches and another tear falls down her flawless face.

"Courtney, I'm never going to hurt you like you stepfather did or like I did before. You safe with me nothing will happen. You can tell me anything."

" I was hurt because you didn't belive that I loved you and you didn't love me back. I was leaving here hated and went home to a place that was good but reminded me of why we woul never of worked out. Then my mother died and my father wouln't contact me and I was alone. I had no one."

"You have me now" she looks up at me.. her smile finnal meets her eyes and next thing I know

out lips are touch and moving in sync.

Authors note:

Sorry its been a while..like months and this isn't that long I know but its really hard to judge how long it is. Im also afraid if I make the chapter to long you will get bored and I will loose your attention. I hope you enjot this chapter it only took 40 mins to write but i'm tired and its 11:57 pm and I rather be watchin Secret Life then write a long chapter with writers block

"