Info on Rosemary Johnson

Full name : Rosemary Johnson

Nicknames: Rosemary (everyone) Darkness (everyone than is scared of her) Shadow ( same everyone than is scared of her) Nicklaus  former lover or Nicklaus lover ( she will kill you if you say that but her enemies say that because they hear the  famous story the most powerful creature once former lover sometime say it sometimes no she will get mad if you say it) Rose (her second family Mikaelson) Ros ( Nicklaus) Mary ( Mikaelson) mar( Camile and Davina  )

Family: Amelia Johnson (Mother)
Gabe Johnson (Father)
Kihanna Johnson (little sister)

Former lover : Nickauls Mikaelson (probably get back together wait and see)

Description on Rosemary: 1000 year ago

A beautiful baby girl was born her name was Rosemary Johnson  people call she Rose and more nickname she had little blonde hair and the kindness blue eyes but now she the opposition of kindness people call her the dark shadow because she alway disappeared in the darkness she spent her time in the  darkness for centuries she come out if she wants to and if you find her than. She  want to be found she know everything that is happening like in New Orleans and in misity falls her once her hometown she used to love someone but she runway but he never stop looking  now she has long blonde hair and beauty eyes she was the beautiful women that will make every guy fall for and it also has darkness in her beauty too now the witches want her and klaus for something in New Orleans she not happy about it she going to kill that witch who drew there here and people are scared of her people say she has no heart and she kill without another word she something very powerful the two powerful people once former lover will they get back together or not?