Chapter 1

Great I thought when I had to clean the center I got ready since people were coming to adopt but since no one wants me I just decided to change. ( clothes and hairstyle in the photo)
I always keep doing the chores because there are these 3 mean girls
The first one is Naomi she is blonde and preppy ( well all of them is preppy) but she has her "click" in colors so she is the pink prep and is the leader and then her 2 sidechicks are Jasmin and Mary Anne, Jasmin has black hair and she is blue prep also known as the second leader then its Mary Anne who has red hair and she is green prep.
Those 3 always get me in trouble like its they're dream to do so and they're going to keep living the dream.
I put music on, the song Idfc - blackbear came on

I started singing along with my headphones on silently since the girls are still sleeping so I went around did my chores then started to cook chocolates chip waffles ( I always do this when its adoption day because when Felicity does get adopted this will be the last meal I make for her.

SKIP BREAKFAST

"Hey Felicity" I said when I was at the door at her room, her roommate was playing at 1st floor.
"Hai Melody, are you going make me pretty princess today?"
"Of course I am princess Smoak"
"Yay!"

I went to her closet and grabbed her a purple dress with a pink belt and a purple bow and purple shoes. I went and picked up her 2 strands of hair and braided them and have her rest of her hair down with her bow where the two braids meet.
Once I was finished I gave her a little twirl while she giggled.
Then it was time to go downstairs and wait for the adoption people first it was this couple the mom with blonde hair and the dad with brown and they chossed Felicity I was so happy for her and she was too but then she was sad, right when they were taking her to the door to leave she ran to my arms "I love you Melody" she had tears in her eyes.
"I love you too but now you have to be strong, you have a family and they love you, don't worry I will always visit you and make you a the best princess ever"
"That sounds nice, bye Melody love you"
"Bye"
I almost had tears in my eyes when they left, They were the last people to adopt today too.
"Aww is little Melody crying cause her pet left her?"
Great its the 3 chicks
" Shut the fuck up Naomi are you just mad that you didn't get adopted?"
" You didn't get adopted either" Jasmin told me
" It doesn't matter as long she was getting a family I'm happy but not right now since you 3 shits are here"
"You- your the little shit like really your so ugly even calling you a shit is offensive to shit" And that was Mary Anne.
"Just leave maybe hopefully you get adopted or better I do"
" we hope you stay here so next year you live on the streets while we live in a house with money"
"Cause anyone who would adopt you would have so much money"
Then I left I was done with them and went to room to watch youtube, first I was miniminter cause he's a wedgeman then watch zerkaa cause he's daddy AF, vikk cause he's pedo to 12 year olds, Tobi cause he's black goalie, ksi cause he can't rap, behz cause he's gay, and then harry because he never uploads.
( love you if you get the joke )