Chapter 2

It was the next day and I started my usual of doing so but started watching YouTube first since I woke up a little bit too early.

I was watching miniminter first and I saw that he has a vlog up and it's about him saying that they are going make a persons day maybe even they're life, "OMG!" " SHUT MELODY!"
of course Naomi would be the only one to hear that.
I can't believe that they are so generous, ugh I just love him. Sometimes I wish they would adopt me.
I finshed watching they're videos and then do my stuff and made chocolate chip waffles cause I just want them.
I went downstairs already changed since there is an other adoption day and I went to buy a bottle Arizona green tea since I am obsessed with them and I came back riding my skateboard and went and sat down waiting for videos to watch on my phone and listening to killmanjaro by JJ

Right when I was jamming out while sitting I know I'm weird I had my music up and I was going to take a sip of my Arizona but my earbuds got ripped off by my own arm and I heard the song just without the music like all I heard was the words and it was close so I looked up slowly and I saw JJ jamming out and I saw the rest of the sidemen smiling at me, I swear if someone else was in my shoes and dose not even know them they would think they are creepy but not me.

I opened my eyes wide and made an O shape with my mouth "Your going to get bugs in your mouth" Tobi said "You mean like the time when you drank your moms spit" I did not know what made me say that it was an instinct
All I heard was ohhhhs and then Josh asked me if I was American. "Yea, why?"
"No reason was just checking because I can tell with you accent" he told me that while he left looking like he was going to find someone. When he left all the guys were looking around and then I just felt bored so " Hey, guys so who's the singer and this group as in can actually sing"
"Not JJ" said simon and everyone laughed.
Josh came back and said to me "Go get your stuff, your coming home with us"
"OMG REALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH AHHH!"
While I did a small scream JJ did it with me.
I ran up to my room and grabbed my suitcase since what happened and while I was going down with my new family I saw Naomi and her "posse" as she calls her group
"I can't even believe they wanted to adopt you, hmmm maybe they feel bad that a ugly rat is here while all the pretty models are here"
"Yea right bitch your just mad that they picked me instead of you, asshole"
They just stood there mad and they left flipping they're hair on cue.
As I walked down I asked "so which on of you guys are my dad?
While I asked that in my head I hoped it wasn't simon.
"Melody I am your father" josh said in darth vader's voice.
I giggled " so that means daddy zerkaa?"
Josh face palmed as we laughed. We went outside to the cars I looked back at the adoption center.
"Bye some what hell hole"

A/N
So how did you guys think?
Would love some feedback, I didn't think I will still go on with the story but I don't know.
If you guys are curious and want to follow  me on Instagram it's @simonsjawline creative name, thank you
All I do there is edits of the sidemen and the pack.