Chapter 5

I woke up scared and had no idea where I was until it hit me, im at the sidemen house. And in different clothes?  What the hell and why is my  hair up?

I looked at the time and it was about 8 pm so I went downstairs to know why and who changed me and cause momma needs some food in her tummy

When I went downstairs I heard the TV on and they were watching Friends (Simon insisted)
Josh "Oh good your awake"
Melody" Yeah and changed"
Vikk "Sorry about that but you were drenched in sweat, guess you had a nightmare"
Simon "Don't worry since Josh is you guardian he changed you and picked out what your weraing"
Josh" I hope that didn't bother you I didn't just want to leave you there wet (😜 oh daddy) and also put your hair up"
Melody" its okay but since I do smell like sweat I will take a shower, good thing my pjs aren't in sweat, so what are we eating for dinner?"
JJ" since we can't really cook we are orderinf, drum roll please *Simon taps his fingers on his lap like its the drums and make drum nnoise*
Everyone except melody and the other boys " PIZZA"
Melody" yum well see ya"

When I go back up the stairs I hear Simon yell "THAT'S MY LINE"

While taking a shower which is also my thinking and singing place (it switches off) I thought about what I heard the Reamber me thing, what could it be?

"PIZZA IS HERE!!"
I hear from one of the boys when I put my clothes back on "BE RIGHT THERE"
Once I ran down grabbed a slice I qucikly hucned at a corner the guys looked at me weird especially since I kept looking at all of them rapidl, Simon was getting close to me and I just hissed at him and told them "MY precious" and then ate the pizza which was delicious, the guys just laughed and Simon helped me up for we can eat at the island in the kitchen.

"PIZZA IS HERE!!"I hear from one of the boys when I put my clothes back on "BE RIGHT THERE"Once I ran down grabbed a slice I qucikly hucned at a corner the guys looked at me weird especially since I kept looking at all of them rapidl, Simon was ge...