Chapter 4

A/N
For the talking I'm just going to put their first letter of who is talking which is the first letter of their YouTube name and for Melody its ME

Melody's P.O.V
We went to Nandos and we ordered our food and waited,
Z "So daughter Melody if you don't mind would tell us how you got to the orphanage?"
ME "Uhm, I rather not speak about it until I'm ready."
Z "That's ok"
Josh nodded in understanding way.
K "Can we chit-chat when we have our FOOD!?"
Z "ha sure"

***time skip when they had there food and are at the driveway of their house***

I got out of the car once it stopped and the guys walked in the house with some takeout from nandos while Josh waited for me
Z "You ok?"
ME "Um..... Yeah just a little mess in my head right now"
J "You want to talk about in the house?"
ME "Yeah"
We walked in the house and the guys in the kitchen and course on their phones. Josh went upstairs so I went with him to give me a tour

*skip tour*

J "And this is your room right next to mine and at the end of the hall is the bathroom and in front of your room is Simon's room". Josh and i went to my room and my chuck (supernatural reference)
was it pretty somehow they knew what my favorite colors is red and black

Z "Do you like it?"ME "Do I like it?, I love it, how do you know what color to put it?"Z "we asked the lady before we picked you what were all your favorite colors and the others were all those blah pink, and we got you a gaming setup because we a...

Z "Do you like it?"
ME "Do I like it?, I love it, how do you know what color to put it?"
Z "we asked the lady before we picked you what were all your favorite colors and the others were all those blah pink, and we got you a gaming setup because we are hoping you will play with us and well one day do YouTube."

mM "It's amazing thank you and one day I might but definitely will play with y'all

mM "It's amazing thank you and one day I might but definitely will play with y'all."

Josh then left me to unpack AMD I adore him for doing, all of them I adore maybe one a bit more then the rest.
Once I finishes unpacking I layed on bed kinda tired, I guess that's what happens when you are so excited.

I wonder if I still have to go to school? Apparently it would be my first time to go to a britich school but oh well.

Hello Melody
You will talk to me really soon
We used to be best buddies and then you left me
Apparently you grew up
Just remember me
Remember
Me