CHAPTER FOUR

JADE'S POV

[ Two months later ]

"Alright class you may disperse but don't forget that we're starting literature tomorrow with the novel Wuthering Heights "the professor reminds and dismisses us.

I scream in my inner body because classes is over and I'm going back to the dorms.

Honestly, college is way better than high school and I have my own reasons and I'm positive other people who are on my side have theirs.

I quickly make my way out of the classroom and worming my way out of the thick cloud.

Hm.....one disadvantage of college.

I quickly make my way to the 'F ' block and climb the staircase up to room 367.

I fetch my keys from my back and slot it in the latch, luckily its already open so I step inside.

Joan laid sprawled on her bed when I step in.

Didn't she go for class? ...lazy worm.

I set my alarm and arrange my books on the shelf and change my clothes to a comfortable one.

After reading for a while I close the text book and also drift off to sleep.

I'm really lucky to have gotten the room with its own bathroom or else by now i'd have to set an alarm just to make sure I'm the first to use the place.

I'm pretty sure their changing the dorms one by one.

Soo.......what do you guys think of it?

I know its short but I've had so much to do, sorry for the long wait :(

:):):):):)

Essy