CHAPTER FIVE

"Yes " I reply over the phone.

Joan really enjoys bugging me.
She called to tell me that her cousin will be coming over to visit and that there might be a possibility that he'll be there before her so I'll have to hurry and get to our dorm.

"Fine! " I scream "sure " and the line goes dead.

Joan really should have pity on me, I mean I'm not even done with my class assignment at all.

I quickly cross the street and gladly make it to the other side of the road .

*

Once I've made to my dorm I unlock the door and step in.

It feels do good to have the whole place to yourself.

I quickly slip out of my clothes and put on something more comfortable. I complete my assignment later right now I have to have a break.

I put on some jeans and a white top and step out of the room. Making sure to lock it up and slip the keys in my pocket.

I'm going over to the coffee shop to grab a coffee.

Oh....it feels so good to be surrounded by a fresh breeze. I feel so free its much better than locking myself up in the room for the sake of college.....Christ!

I spot the huge sign board of In and Out and I feel so relieved.

I push the sliding the doors to make an entrance and step in.

"Hey Jade! " someone calls from behind me and my heart skips a beat when I see who it is....Austin.

"Hey " I greet, walking up to him.

"Long time no see " he says smiling down at me.

"Ugh! ...College has been a bore, seriously, ask me the last time I took my phone " I respond.

"When was the last time you took your phone? " he chuckles.

"I was just exaggerating " I laugh along with him.

"When I heard about your incident, I got so worried I think that was the last time I saw you until now, I hope you're fine?" He says and asks me.

"Yea " I simply reply.

My mind drifts off to that time and the image of Alec plays in my mind. He was really cute and sweet. I wonder what he did when he found out I wasn't at my spot at the park. Was he angry?  Did he make any attempt to look for me after? ...what am I thinking? Its all in the past right?

"Well good to know, you want the usual right? " Austin asks.

"You know me too well " I reply before sliding into the nearest seat.

*****

"Oh I'm so exhausted! " I groan referring to no one in particular.

I take the keys from my pocket and slide it in the latch, surprisingly, its open!

I thought I locked it up before going out? Could it be Joan? ..no she told me she won't be back until five since she.. ...oh no! How could I forget! Joan's cousin! Oj great now she'll never entrust anything in my care anymore!

I push the door and step in and what I see frightens me .......

Oh no!

I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter,

So, what could that be?

Do you  guys like Austin?
please vote and comment, thank you!!!! Ilya!!!

Picture is of Austin!

:):):):)

Essy