CHAPTER SEVEN

"Um, Jade? " Joan calls. I wonder what it is now.

"Hm? " I respond but not tearing my eyes away from the book open before me.

"Put that book away and listen to me! " she scolds.

"Fine! Fine! " I give in closing the book but not before checking the page I'm on.

I'm having a hot test tomorrow and Joan is distracting me!

"I saw Austin yesterday " she says and I groan.

"Not again! " I whine.

"Listen to me! " she screams.

'What now? " I ask playing with my fingers and sitting up on my bed with my legs crossed.

"Jade why don't you see that that guy is interested in you " she points out.

"You know I don't want him, you're very much aware of what he did to me " I protest.

"I know "

"Good, now can we please not talk about that, we agreed to be friends and only friends that's all " I dismiss, returning to my book.

"I guess you saw Harry huh? " she asks wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Yes "

"Isn't he cute? " she squeals.

If only she knew ..

"Where are you driving at? " I ask.

"I feel the both of you are meant for each other " she says clasping her hands together.

What she said made me choke already and start coughing.

"What?! " I shoot back. "Please don't try to match make me with someone I don't know " big lie there!

Its TRUE on the other hand, because I don't know him that well, I knew last two months for only three days until I escaped so I don't know him well. The only thing I know is that he kidnapped me abc that's the only bell about him ringing in my head .

"When I came in you two seemed to be going along well "

We were arguing? Not going along well.

No " Yes " I ignore the no my subconscious screamed in my head. "Because he's related to you "

"Great .." she's interrupted by her phone ringing and she lifts her index finger up to silence me.

"Hello? " she says relaxing on her bed and smirking. I'm sure its a guy she must have met and taken his number.

I direct my eyes back to my book and begin reading again.

*****

I quickly grab my bag and purse and head out of the room.

I'm so late! Joan even left before me!

I slot the key in the latch and lock it.

Immediately I turn around, I'm met with cold green eyes burning into mine.....not him again!

*

"What is it? " I ask harshly. In already late and he's coming to waste my time!

"What is it? Is that what you're gonna ask me? " he asks back.

I just knew it! Now that he knows where I am, he'll do anything just to come here and torment me. I think I'll be needing another dorm now.

"Can't you see I'm late for class? " I yell stepping aside to walk away but he grabs my arm to stop me.

For once I thought he had come to kidnap me again but no he didn't.

"At least listen to me " he says.

"Well Alec or Connor or Harry or whatever your name is, save whatever you have to say for another time " I snap, glaring at him.

"My name is Harry " he corrects me.

"Sure another lie " I scoff. He's definitely wasting my time!

"I'm not lying Jade " he defends.

I don't know my insides feel so warning when he calls my name.

"So why did you lie to me in the first place? " I ask.

"Did you think I was going to tell you my real name? Its never done " he tells me, tapping my cheek, this is getting awkward.

"Are you done? " I ask checking the time on my watch again.

"No " he replies.

"Please save it! " I yell wriggling out of his grip and walking away.

He doesn't follow me and someway somehow I turn to look at my back.

"I'll be waiting for you " he says when he spots me looking and winks at me.

"What for? " I ask over my shoulder.

"You'll see " he simply replies .

I quickly move away and rush down the staircase across the street to the block, fighting back my smile.

Oh God I'm so late!

So what do you guys think of this chapter?

What is your impression on Harry?

What do you think he's waiting for?

Teaser :- Jade and Harry walk into a coffee shop and make a few friends.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote and comment thanks!

:):):)

Essy