Game or Reality?

Kenma is obsessed with his game on his DS. It isn't a romantic game, per se, but it did have some romance in it. Kenma wasn't much of a romantic type, but his online friends suggested the game. He played it and liked the plot and the action, but the romance was getting a bit on his nerves.

No one really acts like this! Kenma thought to himself when a girl tried to flirt with his character.

While getting more and more engrossed with the game, he started to not mind the romance as much. It was just like the thing that was there sometimes. He was too focused on the actual gameplay.

But one day he found himself searching for the romance. He was actually going on side quests to get the romantic situations in the game. He didn't know why but he started liking the romance.

One day, he is sitting on his bed, curled up in a ball playing the game. His best friend, Kuroo, is sitting on the floor watching a TV show on Kenma's TV.

Kenma is infatuated with his game, which didn't mind Kuroo at all. He knew that the younger boy sometimes got a bit too into his games, so he let him be.

Kenma is on a side quest, wooing a girl. She is tall, skinny and had black hair. She giggles at Kenma's character's comments and flirts with him. They go on a date to a cafe, making interesting small talk. They hold hands as they walked through the park. At the end of the date, the two characters kiss, leaving Kenma envious.

Kenma wants to go on dates and hold hands with somebody. Kenma wants to be flirted with and be admired and do the same to them. Kenma wants to kiss someone. Kenma wants to be in a relationship.

"Kuroo?" Kenma says suddenly, not looking up from his game.

"Mm?" Kuroo hums, surprised his friend is talking to him while still in the middle of his game.

"Have you ever kissed someone?"

The question surprises Kuroo.

Why did Kenma want to know this? Did Kenma want to kiss someone? Has Kenma kissed someone?

"Uh, yeah, I have." Kuroo says. It's not a lie, he has. But it was only once and it was with a girl he didn't really like that much. They went on a few dates and she even made him chocolate, but when they kissed, both of them didn't feel any attraction to the other. Even so, they are still acquaintances. "Have you?"

Kenma squints his eyes and blinks at his game.

"No..." Kenma replies sadly.

"Why did you bring this up? It's very... not you," Kuroo says, baffled at Kenma's behavoir. Kenma has never shown the slightest of interest towards romance.

"I just... was thinking.... what it would be like to be kissed and go on dates and hold hands and stuff," Kenma explains, glancing at the black haired boy a few times.

"Well, if you go on a date with the person you like, it's really fun!" Kuroo says, smiling.

"... do you like anyone, Kuroo?" Kenma asks, looking at Kuroo for a few seconds before returning to his game.

"Nah, not right now."

"Ah."

"What about you?"

"Huh?" Kenma looks up from his game with a screwed up face.

"Do you like anyone?"

Kenma stares at his best friend for a moment before shrugging. Kenma returns to his game, becoming engrossed in it again.

"Kissing is fun too, by the way." Kuroo says, trying to capture Kenma's attention. It works.

"Really?" Kenma looks up from his game, full focus on Kuroo.

"Yeah, the way your mouth moves against the others. And it could be soft or rough. And how warm it is. Ah I could kiss forever." Kuroo explains in bliss. Kenma's eyes shine, like they do when he gets a new game from the game store. Kenma crawls over to Kuroo, hurriedly.

"Could you teach me?" Kenma blurts out, without thinking about how weird it sounds before saying it. Kenma's face fills with shock at his own words whole Kuroo's eyes open wide, a blush sweeping across his face.

We can't kiss! We're both guys. That would be weird!

"Ha ha ha, never mi-"

"Sure." Kuroo says, interrupting Kenma. It was Kenma's to blush, even though, Kuroo was blushing twice as hard now. Kenma's heart beats a little quicker than before.

Kenma gets up and sits next to Kuroo, so they could be at their normal level.

"So how do you want to do this?" Kuroo asks bashfully. This was nerve wracking for Kenma. Kuroo was supposed to be cool, calm headed, and confident, not this blushing mess.

"Uh, I don't know, I've never kissed anyone before..." Kenma reminds him. Kuroo nods.

"Oh, yeah... well first you uh relax your body. A first kiss should be calm and nice."

Kenma takes a deep breath and calms himself, relaxing his body like Kuroo said.

"Okay, next when you begin to lean in, close your eyes when you think you are close enough t-to uh know where their lips are." Kenma nods at Kuroo, looking at him admiringly, making Kuroo flustered.

"Uhm then you press your lips against their's. Uh remember to turn your head and to pucker your lips but don't pucker too much."

"What's puckering too much?" Kenma asks.

"Just... if your lips hurt, you're puckering too much." Kuroo explains. Kenma nods.

"What do I do with my hands?" Kenma asks looking down at his small hands.

"Uhm, well, for a first kiss you should just leave them at your side, but for normal kisses, you can put them on their sides or waist or chest or face." Kuroo says nervously. "So, uh, do you want to try it now, or do you have anymore questions?" Kenma shakes his head.

"No more questions." He replies.

Kuroo bashfully glups and nods his head.

"O-okay."

Kuroo starts it off, leaning in to Kenma at a slow rate. Kenma leans in a bit faster, noticing the blush on the older male's face and begins to blush as well. They both soon start tilting their heads to the opposite sides, just a little bit. Once Kenma thinks he's close enough, he closes his eyes -- Kuroo does the same.

Their lips press together, gently. Kenma's face begins to heat up to the sensation of the kiss. It is warm and soft, nothing like how'd he expect Kuroo's lips to feel.

Kuroo on the other hand was freaking out. This was his best friend he was kissing, it should be this weird. Yeah friends don't usually kiss, but this was just a thing to teach and show Kenma what kissing was like. So why is he so nervous? Why is his brain melting as his lips touch the soft lips of his best friend? Why does not want to pull back but at the same time run away?

When they finally pull apart, Kenma reaches up to touch his lips, missing the sensation but still sort of feeling the phantom of it. He was blushing, but not as hard as Kuroo.

Kuroo was a blushing mess. His face was beat red and he was sweating nervously. He was wringing his hands, looking down at the space between them.

"Th-That was nice... good job for your first one." Kuroo says, smiling awkwardly.

"Th-thanks." Kenma says, feeling even more nervous because Kuroo was nervous.

Both of the boys hearts were beating fast and loudly, clouding their brains.

***

DUDE I HAVE BEEN IN A KUROKEN MOOD LATELY. LIKE I NEEDED TO GET THAT OUT. THANK U. OMFG I HAVE SO MANY PICTURES OF KUROKEN THAT I'VE JUST BEEN SPAMMING ON INSTAGRAM I'M OBSESSED IT'S SAD. I FUCKING DREW THEM. TWICE. GOD I LOVE THEM. OKAY WELL THANK U FOR LISTENING 2 ME GET OUT THESE GAY FEELS. UR WELCOME BTW. AND IF U DON'T SHIP KUROKEN LIKE HOW DO U NOT IT'S SO FUCKING CANON BUT I RESPECT U AND UR DESCISIONS BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I CANT BE SAD ABOUT IT. OKAY SEE U IN THE COMMENTS!