We protect Autumn

(Jaspers pov)

After Autumn went to her room about 5 or so minutes later I told Emmett to go check on her. After Emmett left I turned to Seth which made Jacob and Leah growl at me. But what I said shocked them I said to Seth that I was sorry and that I knew he couldn't control it. I guess I was just scared because I felt responsible for her. That's when Edward said to be quite and listen. What we all heard was Emmett  and Autumns conversation which was this. .(the dark is Emmett and the this is Autumn). Hey Autumn what's up. Nothing just thinking. Are you ok. Yes I am it's just when I was little my dad used to hit my mom and me so all the yelling just made me realize that it was my fault that my mom killed herself and that my dad was arrested. Autumn I hope you know that nobody here will ever hurt you. I know that Emmett I guess I just got scared. It's ok maybe you should just get some sleep. Ok thanks Emmett I really like it so I hope y'all don't get rid of me. Autumn we would never do that. Ok Emmett I believe you good night. Night. After that Emmett came down and said that She as had a hard past. A few minutes later the wolves left and I was so HAPPY. At about 12:30 we heard a scream come from Autumn and the scream said this MOMMY NO. I was the first one up there and when I got up their I saw Autumn curled up in a ball. I went over to her and rubbed her back. A few minutes later my family was in her room. When she woke up she had tear stains on her shirt and on her face. Right when she woke up she immediately hugged me and cried into my shirt. After a while I asked her what was wrong and she said this. She said that she as in a room and that her dad was hurting her mom and that he knocked her mom out after that she said that her dad had tried to rape her. That's when Rosalie came over and took her and said that it was ok. After a while Rosalie gave her back to me. After a while Autumn fell asleep in my arms I tucked her in her pink bed and said good night. Then i kissed her head and left. On my way down stairs I could not stop thinking about Autumns past. All I knew was that I was responsible for now and couldn't be happier.