Missing my friends and bae.

(Autumn pov)

When I woke up in my bed I was wondering about what happened last night but I just shake it all off. I went down stairs I saw everyone was already down there I said good morning and Rose said hey back. I asked Esme if I could have some eggs and bacon. She said ok after that I went into the living room and turned on the news. Breaking news a girl named Autumn Lockwood has gone missing. These are her best friend Josie and her Boyfriend Louis. Here is what they have to say. Louis- Autumn princess please come back I love you so much we was supposed to spend summer together and now you are not here please princess please come back I love you. Josie- Autumn please come back how am supposed to survive summer without you please i need. Louis needs you so please come back. That's all we have for today. By this time I was in tears and the whole family was in the living room. All I could think was that I left the people that I loved that was not my family. While I was crying I was suddenly in a sate of calm and I immediately knew who did it. I turned to Jasper and yelled TAKE BACK WHAT EVER YOU JUST DID I NEED TO CRY I LOVED THEM. Jasper said no, if you loved them then you wouldn't have left them, so that means you can stop crying about it. NO I WILL NOT I LOVE THEM BUT IM NOT GOING BACK TO THAT  PLACE THAT I USED TO CALL HOME. why not it was your home with a dad and a mom boyfriend and best friend. OK 1 THAT MONSTER THAT I CALLED MY DAD HAD RAPED ME AT THE AGE OF 8. 2 OF ALL MY MOM HAD LEFT ME THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT HAS EVER LOVED ME WAS YOU, THE CULLENS, JOSIE, AND LOUIS. After that it got real quite and then Jasper said something I never thought I would ever hear in my life he said or rather yelled I HATE YOU SO MUCH AUTUMN. After that I just ran upstairs and fell asleep for a nap. When I woke up I saw someone staring at me he had golden eyes. Then it all went black.