Metting them

(Autumns pov)

I was just getting out of school for summer break and walking home normal right. Well not for me right as I walk in to my house I see my mother shoot herself and my dad was being arrested. When I went to ask dad what was going on he just yelled at me and said that this was all my fault. That was when I ran I just ran to the woods and sat down under a tree when I was suddenly feeling scared so I just laid down on the weirdly warm ground and fell into a dreamless sleep.

(Jaspers pov)

I was so hungry and so was my brother Emmett. You see me and my family are not that normal you see I am hungry for animal blood and not human food. I know what you are thinking and yes Me and my family are vampires. So now you know our secret. Well anyways Esme our mom and Carlisle aka our dad had got tired of us complaining so they said we could go. Me and Emmett had finally caught a deer and a mountain lion when we smelt something different than animals we smelt and heard a human who sounded asleep. We are running in the direction of the human only to find a girl who looked about 13 or 14 years old and may I say she was BEAUTIFUL. Then Emmett said that we should take her to Esme and my dad and sisters and other brother. And I said ok he went to pick up and I could tell she was light as a feather. We were on our way home when she started to cry and sob into Emmett's chest as he tried to calm her down. When we finally arrived we could sense the others coming out which they were. Esme had asked me what had happened when we weren't home on time and I told her everything all she said was to bring her inside. As Emmett placed her on the couch I could sense her getting up. When she woke she seemed scared yet relieved thank god she wasn't screaming.

(Autumns pov)
When I finally woke up from my sleep I wasn't under the tree I was now on a really comfortable couch with 7 people that looked like a family staring at me. I was a little scared yet relieved that there were people that could help me with what had just happened. The one that looked in pain started to introduce all of the other people in the room. He said the girl with long beautiful blonde hair was Rosalie, the girl with brown hair and a pixie hair cut name was Alice and the older lady with a soft smile name was Esme. Then he went to the boys of the group he introduced himself as Jasper and said the boy with short brown hair with tear stains on his shirt was Emmett and the boy with golden hair as Edward and lastly he said the older man was named Carlisle. I then said nice to meet you I am Autumn Lockwood. My voice sounded shaky and they looked like the had just heard a angle sing. And that's how I met my new family.

A. N. Hoped you liked this chapter hey it was longer. Thanks for reading lovelies