Autumn wakes up

(SETH pov)

When Autumn was saying sorry like 500 times all I was thinking was that this was all Jaspers fault. After that Alice attacked her again and bit her neck. That's when Edward and Rose yelled ALICE NO. When Alice let go I ran straight to Autumn and so did Emmett, Carlisle, and Esme. When Autumn started to close her eyes I kept saying Autumn please stay. : time skip:
It has been 2 days since the Alice Autumn thing and Autumn still has not woke up yet but to day was the day that she was supposed to wake up. At about 2:30 we heard voices calling Autumns name. It sounded like a boy and a girl. After a few minutes of listening to the voices the girl just broke down and said. Louis we are never going to find her we might as well quite. Then Louis i think it was said Josie, Autumn was your best friend and my girlfriend do you think I am going to give up. Josie said no Lou I don't think you will but I am hungry and cold and I can tell you are to so let's go up to that house that's right their. Ok. Ok. After that we heard a knock on the door and the smell of human blood. We all went to the door and opened it the girl said that her name was Josie and the boys name was Louis. Louis said that the were hungry and cold and asked if they could stay here. That's when I heard that Autumn was awake. When Autumn came down the stairs she saw me. She ran right to me hugged me so tight. I actually have forgotten that Josie and Louis was their Untill Autumn screamed JOSIE LOUIS she ran straight to Josie and hugged her to death. Then went to Louis and said hey Lou. He said Autumn u cheated on me. She said this with tears in her eyes- I know Lou and I am sorry but Seth imprinted on me......

A.N. Hey lovelies thanks for reading this it was short but good. Thanks.