Chapter 6

~May 22,2005~
It's been a month since Mark started working at Mercy Presbyterian hospital and it seems like him and Callie have really hit it off. But they are still keeping it confidential cause they don't want rumors to get started.
Callie and Mark are heading to a near by on call room. Once there, Mark throws Callie on the bed, he then rips off her blouse. He is passionately kissing her with tongue while he is firmly griping her breast.
"Keep going. Keep going!" Callie tells Mark with a sigh of relief.
Mark takes her bra off then her pants and panties. And before he knew it, he had his face in between her legs tasting her.
"Oh yes, oh yes!" Callie screamed.
Next thing she knew she was on top of him riding him like a bull in a rodeo. She could feel him inside of her. Callie is moaning and groaning at the top of her lungs.
"Yes yes yes!"
"Almost there!" Mark exclaimed.
Mark gave out a loud grunt. And it was over.
After they had finished they laid there in his climax just cuddled up against each other.
Well all if a sudden Dr webber walked in and saw them laying there together,naked with Marks climax all over the both of them.
"Um, uh oh. I'm sorry." Webber said as he was exiting the room.
  Once he had left, Callie looked at Mark and Mark looked at Callie. They knew they couldn't keep their relationship to theirselves now. Thoughts ran through both of their minds, neither one of them knew what would happen next.
"What. What do we do know?" Mark asked Callie.
"I don't know." Callie said with a shocked look on her face. 

A/N- hi this is my first book and I hope you all like it. I know it's starting off slow, but bear with me it will get better. Please vote on it and please comment. And if you all have any ideas or suggestions. Please let me know. Thanks.