Chapter 1: A New Day

My alarm loudly went off in my ears playing Somebody Else by Mario feat. Nicki Minaj. I slowly dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom right across the hall from my bedroom.. 

I stood there in the mirror trying to fully wake myself up. When that didn't work, I ran some cold water and splashed it on my face. That definitely woke my ass up.

I ran my shower water and striped down. I stepped in the shower and took about a thirty minute shower. When I got out, I walked into my room and closed the door. I quickly got dressed in some white Levi's, a blue a white polo shirt and some Timberlands to complete my outfit. 

I untied my scarf and shook my hair. It fell down past my shoulders perfectly. All my curves were showing perfectly! Niceee

I put on my Pink Chiffon lotion and my To Be Enchanted body spray and threw them in my purse. I went downstairs to the kitchen to see my mom sitting at the table drinking a cup of coffee. I grabbed a bagel off the table that she already prepared for me and kissed her on the cheek. 

"Be careful out there Nicole" she said before I walked out the door. I got into my blue, black, and pink Challenger and sat there for a minute. My car was actually pretty sexy. One minute it was black, next minute it was blue. It tinted from black into blue with one pink stripe going down each side of the car. 

I put my keys in the ignition and started driving to school. When I got there, everybody had already found their cliques, even though it was the first day of school. 

I parked my car and got out. I locked the doors and threw my keys in my purse. One group of people that caught my eye was the group of boys surrounded by a bunch of girls. At least two of them were eyeing me down but I just ignored it and walked away. 

"Nicole!" I heard somebody call. I didn't know who it was. Hell, I didn't know who anyone was. Then I saw my friend Brittany emerge from the group of girls who were surrounding those boys. 

"Hi Brittany" I said. I glanced over at the group of boys and saw that the tallest one was still looking at me. Once he caught me looking, he looked away. 

"I didn't know that you were going to the school this year!" She cheerfully said. I rolled my eyes and looked at her. 

"The feelings mutual darling" I replied. I looked back over at the group of boys and back at her. "So whos the boys over there. 

She squealed. "They're drug dealers but they bout sexy as FUCK!" I groaned. 

"Are you that excited about drug dealers Britt?" I asked. She giggled and squealed again as one of the boys winked at her when she looked at them. 

"Hell fuck yeah! They're not just any drug dealers, they're the best and sexiest drug dealers out here, love!" She said. 

"ANYWAYS! I'm gonna go now, I'll see you later Brittany." I said walking away. She quickyl walked back over to the huge group. I noticed as I was walking away, the tall one continued to eye me down as I went inside the building. 

Lord was this going to be a crazy ass year for me.