Chapter 2: Angel Meets Devil

*~ANTONIO'S POV~*

I stood by this big ass groups of girls just fucking going crazy like they ain't never seen no cute nigga before. I had my eyes on Shorty who Brittany was talking to. She was bad as fuck. Her curves was sexy as fuck too. I want her and if I can't have her, then shit, no one else can either.

I pushed my way through the group and followed Mami into the building. She went into the principals office and came back out with a schedule. She was so fucking fine I swear. I was gone make her mine.

*~NICOLE'S POV~*

I walked to my first period class and noticed that it was empty. I groaned and sat in the back of the classroom. I pulled my phone out of my purse and got on Instagram. I took a picture of the classroom.

"Man, this shit is fucking DEAD." I used as the caption. After I posted the picture. I heard somebody walk in the room. At first I thought it was a teacher until that person stood in front of me. I looked up from my phone and looked at the tall light skinned boy. Lord was he fine.

"Um... Hi" I said looking at him with a raised eyebrow. He stood there looking at me.

"Wassup." He said still standing in that same spot. I stood up and looked up at him, he was tall compared to my 5'5 figure.

I made a motion that was telling him to scoot back away from me. He noticed what it meant and laughed. "I like being close so I'm good." He said I took at least two steps away from him and looked at him

"Well I don't." I said rolling my eyes. He laughed at me again which caused me to snap. "What the fuck is so funny?" I said. At that point, his boys walked in and were watching.

"Feisty, I like that!" He said laughing some more. I rolled my eyes once again and grabbed my stuff.

"You won't like it when I shove my boot up yo black ass. Now dismiss yourself out my face lil nigga. Go find you one of those other hoes that will actually tolerate that shit. " I snap.

He stood there for a minute while his boys stood there laughing their asses off. One boy dapped another while laughing.

When I finally got tired of him, I looked at him. "Okay, this is what you're supposed to do. You turn around," I said turning him around. "And you walk the fuck away!" I said pushing his head forward causing him to walk a little. "Now shoo lil nigga." I said.

His boys started laughing even harder. "She hoed the fuck outta that ass!!!" One of them yelled. He then caught an attitude with them and said, "Man fuck her. She ain't shit anyways."

They all sat down when the teacher and the rest of the class came in. The remainder of class went by pretty smooth. Then when it was over, I headed to my new locker to put my textbook away.

While I was at my locker, I felt a tall figure hug me from behind. I thought it was that little bitch from my first period class but then I turned around to see my best friend Devin. I squealed and hugged him tight.

Devin has been my best friend since we were in diapers. Our parents grew up together which cause us to know each other for the longest. We've liked each other for the longest but we just haven't told each other yet.

He kissed my cheek. "Hey Mami. How's your first day of school?" He asked me. I groaned. "It hasn't been the best first day but its cool." I told him.

"Who fucking with you? You know I'll beat somebody ass for messing with my lil Mami." He said. I laughed at his comment.

"It's all good," I told him. "After what I told the nigga, I don't think he gone wanna fuck with me again." Devin smiled. "That's my girl." He said hugging me tighter.