Chapter 4: A Kiss and a New Feeling

*~A.N: By the way, Picture of Antonio on the side!!! Picture of Nicole in External Link :D~*

*~Antonio's POV~*

I don't know what it was, but I was starting to crush on Nicole. I didn't understand these feelings. Mami was just snapping on me in front of my boys. I shouldn't be feeling like this about her. I just met this girl. Her Puerto Rican side makes her real fiesty.

" Antonio. ANTONIO!" My friend Mike yelled, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I said.

"Nicole been looking for you." He said. My eyes lit up

"where she at?" I asked.

"Lounge. She been speaking in Spanish for the longest" he said.

Shit. I left Mike standing where he was standing and walked off towards the lounge. I found Nicole and she was pacing back and forth.

"Oh hey Nicole." he said nervously.

My eyebrown raised. "Hi." I said back confused.

"Oh, Dios mío Antonio! Usted está en tanta mierda problemas! He estado buscando para usted y usted es donde a la vista. ¿Por qué estoy siquiera preocuparse?! Usted no se incluso mi novio!"  she spoke fast as soon as she saw me.

"Before I say anything else, slow down and English please." I told her.

She took a sip of her frappe and looked at me evilly.

"So word of one of your boys, you're little tramps wanna fight me." She spoke coldly

**

*~Nicole's POV~*

I walked down the hallway pissed. Antonio's so called little "Posse" said that they little girls was tryning to jump me. I was worried but it was still the principle. I looked around for Devin and found him making out with some little chickie pooh. 

"Ew. Get a room." I said, disgusted. I felt a sharp pang of jealousy but quickly washed it away with my frappe. He looked at me but got his face turned back to lil' momma he was kissing. She started to kiss him again but then he quickly turned away from her and hugged me. 

"Hey Mami" he said attempting to kiss my forehead but I pushed him away. 

"Don't touch me with those lips." I snapped. 

"What's wrong with you Mami?" he asked me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"These little hoes that be around Antonio trying jump me. I was so pissed." I told him. 

"You didn't start speaking in Spanish did you?" he asked me

"Usted ya debe saber que estoy loco nena" I said. He laughed at my response.

"Hey, me encanta eso de ti, así que no me importa" he said back. I giggled. The girl he was kissing was sitting there looking at us like we were insane.

"Vuelve a tu pequeño ... cosa por ahí. Voy a estar por aquí." I said. He nodded at me as I walked off in the opposite direction I came from.  I continued to walk until I bumped into something... Well more like someone.

I looked up to see Antonio's friend Mike standing there.

"Oh, hey Nicole." he said nervously.

I raised an eyebrow. "Hi." I said confused.

He scratched the back of his head. "Please be careful. The girls that are trying to jump you, well they're pretty... Vicious, I should say. Just be careful." he said.

"Puh-lease" I scoffed. "They don't want any of this Puerto Rican fire that's coming their way." I laughed.

He laughed right along with me and smiled.

"Okay. Oh, By the way, Antonio is looking for you. He's in the Chemistry lab waiting on class since classes don't start until like in 10 minutes." he rambled.

I cocked an eyebrow up again. "Shit. I've got Chemistry next anyways.. See ya later Mikey Pooh." I said quickly walking away.

"Go get 'em tiger!" he called after me.

"Adios chico!!" I yelled back. I walked upstairs to the third floor of the school (Yes, my school has three floors.) and walked down the hall and around a corner until I found the Chemistry lab. I walked in to find Antonio in the back playing on his phone.

Chico was so into his phone that he didn't even notice me slide into the desk next to him. I propped my feet up on the desk and watched him. He finally put his phone down and looked over at me.

"Oh, hey Nicole." he said, finally noticing me.

"Hola chico!" I giggled.

"So, what language did you start speaking in as a kid?" he asked me.

"Well, my first words were in English, but considering that I was around a LOT of Puerto Rican family members who only speak Spanish, I pretty much caught on to everything. So I speak both fluent English and Spanish" I explained to him.

"Ahh." he said. "By the way, sorry about all these petty females trying to fight you"

"It's all cool. I personally don't care. If the chicas wanna fight then we can fight. I maybe be Puerto Rican but I still got some black in me." I said with a laugh.

We both laughed with each other. My phone then rang and I looked at the caller and noticed that it was Restricted.

"Hola?" I said answering the phone.

"I'ma beat your ass, you scary ass bitch." the restricted caller, obviously a petty female, said.

I laughed. "Oh, I'm scary but you're the one calling from a restricted number. Please dismiss yourself. Oh, and by the way, Creo que tienes que hablar con tu novio porque él ha estado en mi polla mucho últimamente" I said.

"What the fuck did you just say to me" she asked offended.

"Go look it up hoe." And with that, I hung up.

Antonio looked at me wide eyed. I laughed at him and took a picture of him.

"What did you say?" he asked me.

"I told her that she needed to talk to her boyfriend because he was on my dick a lot lately" I said.

Antonio laughed. I laughed with him. I looked at my phone to see that we had a little over five minutes until class started.

"Hey Nicole?" Antonio said.

"Yes?" I responded.

He slowly got up and walked over to me. Then he shocked the hell out of me. He kissed me. It was slow and sweet, but at the same time, a bit rough. Then I was shocked again.

I kissed him back. He rested his hand on my hip while I wrapped my arms around his neck. We kissed for about a minute until he pulled away from me.

"I like you a lot." he said.

"I like you too... But I have stronger feelings for someone who just doesn't feel the same."

**~~

OH MY JESUS FINALLY AN UPDATE :D

Are you guys happy that I updated this story? I bet you are! :D

Anyways, let me stop. Enjoy this :D

-Kaila