Chapter 7

I wake up in the morning feeling really weird. What was Gerard's problem? Why was he jealous that I hugged Frank?

I wasn't sure why I hugged him . The feeling just sort of came over me. It was like my body acted without listening to what my brain was telling it.

But he didn't pull away either. What is happening to me? Frank is a nice guy but I like him as a friend. At least I think I like him as a friend.

All this thinking is going to kill my brain cells. So I put on some music which always helps me whenever I'm in the middle of crisis, which I'm in right now. I put my playlist on shuffle and Crazy Equals Genius by Panic! At the Disco comes on. God I love this song.

I get in the shower and when I get out I can't decide on what to wear. After a few moments I finally decide on a green shirt, jeans, and burgundy heeled boots.

I then lay on my bed begging my brain not to explode as I think about Gerard. But unfortunately it doesn't agree. But I grew bored of the music and being the only one up. So I go downstairs to make some breakfast and coffee for Gerard . That boy and his coffee I swear.

I am just about finished when speak of the devil, he came downstairs. He was yawning and had extreme bed head. But he didn't look bad either.

" You hair got messed up." I say while trying to hold in a laugh

" you think I don't know that. You made me coffee. Thanks." Gerard says

" You're welcome. Here you go." I say while handing him his coffee

" Ugh that is so good." Gerard says

I laugh at him then begin to eat my food.

" So what great adventure are we going on today?" I ask

" Nothing I'm just staying home." Gerard says

" Ah a lazy day I see well that gives me time to catch up on the work I didn't finish." I say

" Ok then." Gerard says

I finish my food and go upstairs to brush my teeth. When I go downstairs he is in the living room working in his sketchbook.

" I'm going to be in the library." I say and close the door to the space

" ok." Gerard says

Once the door is closed I plug in my earbuds and start to listen to music. There's so much work to be done. As soon as I hear the g note I'm sucked back into the emo days of my childhood.

I blame Liza for my obsession. Suddenly my phone dinged signaling the arrival of a new text.

It's Frank. That boy loves to text.

Me: What's up Frank?

Frank: Nm what about you?

Me: doing work for Gerard and listening to WTTBP

Frank: Cool enjoying it

Me: what do you think it's taking me back to the emo days of my childhood