Transformed

Dean pushed Seth onto the bed and bit into his neck. Seth moaned in pain and pleasure both as Dean put some liquid from his fangs into Seth's neck. Seth moaned and gripped onto Dean's wrists. It kind of hurt but Seth liked it... Dean sucked a little on Seth's neck and pushed his fangs in deeper causing Seth to moan louder. Luckily they were the only ones home. Yet they weren't having sex..
Dean pulled away and licked his fangs as he smiled down at Seth. He chuckled lightly before his vision went blurry and he passed out. Dean smiled and lay on top of him and licked the cut. To heal it.

Seth woke up and groaned. Dean was still on top of him but now awake from Seth's groan.
"Morning my human vampire." Dean chuckled.
"I-I'm a vampire now?!" Seth exclaimed.
"Yeah you are baby. A hot, sexy, Iowan Vampire!" Dean chuckled.
"Aww thanks baby." Seth smirked.
"Now we can do all the things we couldn't do while my baby was human.." He said pushing him down onto the bed. Seth thought he was going for sex. An he wanted it!!! But.. Dean only kissed him and got off. Seth groaned with a small whine.
"Deeeeean! I thought you were gonna pleasure meee!" He said.
"I will Dont sorry. Gimme time." Dean said walking into the bathroom. Seth followed as his boyfriend took a pee. He couldn't help but glance over. His eyes widened. Dean was huge!

"Seth. You're drooling." Dean said to snap Seth out his thoughts. "Now I know you like what you see.." He smirked and Seth hissed in embarrassment and annoyance.