Hunt

Dean's stomach growled as he watched a girl look around scared with her flashlight. He chuckled continuing to watch her. She was really scared. He appeared behind her and put his hand over her mouth as he hissed beside her ear. He smiled as his fangs came out.

"So... What are you doing out here so late at night, hmm?" He asked letting go of her mouth. She screamed but was cut off when Dean slammed his hand over her mouth and licked his fangs. He opened his jaws and pushed his fangs into her neck as she moaned in pain and he put his mouth over her neck. He started to suck her blood and bite on her neck getting every drop to come out the hole form his fangs as he sucked it up. He bit down more and opened up the holes more with his fangs as blood filled into his mouth. He groaned slightly and drank every drop before licking up the rest of the blood. He dropped his now dead victim before using his vampire speed and getting out of there. 

Seth groaned and turned over in his sleep. His older step brother Randy could sleep fine.. He couldn't tho. And the thing between them; Randy's parents had died a few years ago. Just like Seth's.. He sighed and decided he wanted to go for a walk. He got up and got into some jogging pants and a Sting t-Shirt. 

He walked out his apartment and went for a walk. He went down the stairs and saw a man he had never seen before. The man was watching a couple argue with an eyebrow cocked up. He had dirty brown/blonde hair... Blue eyes... His muscles were huge, and he wore a black wife beater muscle shirt with a leather jacket to cover up his arms. His body lead Seth's gaze down to this man's waist and hip region. He had jeans on held up by a black belt. And his feet were covered up by black combat boots. Seth blushed lightly and looked at him before shaking his head. He couldn't be gay.. 

Seth was gay, he'd admit it... And he started to walk off when he heard footsteps behind him. He stopped and looked behind him but no one was there. He turned back around confused before a hand was put around his mouth and there was a hiss by his ear..

*Seth's POV*

Oh my god!! I'm gonna get killed by a vampire!! Oh my god!! Oh my GOD!! I'm gonna die!! I'm gonna!!! Die!! This vampire is gonna kill me!!!

"So... Why are you out here so late?"  I heard the raspy voice ask. Honestly that voice was hot.. But!! That didn't change I was gonna die!! I couldn't answer. All that came out was a fearful whine. I shook in fear and waited to be killed.

*Dean's POV*

All that came out from the boy was a whimper. I suddenly felt.... Bad.. Wait, what am I talking about?! I've never felt bad for trying to kill a human! But.. I feel really bad still.... I sighed and dropped my hands and put them into my jacket.

"Go..." I said. He looked at me shocked and confused. I couldn't make eye contact with the boy.. I just looked away but out the corner of my eye I saw him still. Looking at me confused. "Just go... Before I change my mind....." I sighed and started to walk off. Yet.. He stayed in that one spot confused. I ignored the kid and continued to walk. I stepped into the forest and that was the last he saw of me... For that day..

*Seth's POV*

He stepped into the forest and that was the last I saw of him.. I wanted to know why he let me free... Why he just let me go like that... I wanted to know so much more about him.. I wanted to know everything about him.. Oh, jeez... I think i'm in love.....

*Oh jeez, this ended at 666 words. O.O yikes, hoping y'all who are reading above are okay XD lol anyway I really hope you liked chapter one. I am trying to get better at writing stories, cause y'know, I suck. //sigh// And I'm sorry about that. If you wish to ask to add anything or want to comment anything you wanna see in this story, just comment below. My goal is like long chapters, maybe 150? Well. Hope y'all enjoy this book!*