New place to call home

*//screaming and flailing around// UNDERTAAAAKKKEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry im watching RAW.. God!! I would do anything to meet Undertaker ;^;*

*Seth's POV*

Dean and I had been dating a day or two now and I hadn't seen him in a little. I got kicked out my apartment and needed a place to stay when Randy found out. He sighed and sat against a tree. But this tree... Felt really weird. He turned his head to see Dean and smiled. Dean smiled down at him. Seth cuddled up to his chest and he heard Dean purr slightly and smiled. It sounded so cute! I giggled lightly and lay my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat. I could hear his purrs. It felt nice to be in his arms. I listened to him still purring slightly as I rubbed his chest lightly as he continued to purr. I giggled a bit still listening.

"What are you giggling about cutie?" I heard him ask.

"You." I said giggling a bit still before laughing a bit. "Your purring is so cute!"

"I am not cute. You are.." He chuckled.

"Nu." I laughed.

"Lies." He hissed playfully in my ear causing me to laugh. It tickled, I'm sorry! I heard him chuckle and that kinda turned me on. But I didn't say anything. He smirked and licked my ear and I giggled a bit as he did before he nibbled my ear playfully. I laughed a bit cause it tickled, but then again. I liked it... 

Dean stopped and licked my cheek and I smiled and put my hand on his as he purred and nuzzled into my neck; still purring. I giggled and put my hand on the back of his head. He continued purring and it only got louder as I started to rub his head. I thought it was so cute!!! He put his arms around my waist and hugged me tight and close and I smiled and continued to rub my baby's head.

"Hey um... Deano?" I asked.

"Hmm??" He hummed.

"Can I stay at your place? I was kicked out.." I said.

"Of course, baby." He said and kissed my cheek. I blushed madly but smiled.