Chapter 15 || Missing Memory

❝ You have to be at your strongest when you are feeling at your weakest❞

Chapter 15: Missing Memory

– Few Days Ago –

"ROSELLA!" My beauty sleep is interrupted by a thunderous noise. I wake up, and my eyes meet with Ryder's. I look at the sky it is already pitch black, oh shoot I missed the time didn't I. Before I can get up, Ryder's huge hands come for my hairs and pulls me up by my hair.

I shriek in pain, hoping my hair will not rip off.

"It is time! For you to do as I say!" he says, breathing close to my face. Ew, I need to puke because he smells so disgusting. He grips on to my arms forcefully drags me into the house. My eyes finally snap open as I start to register what's happening.

"What are you going to do?" I shiver under his hard grip, as pain rushes over my hand. I try to shake my arm off of him. "please you are hurting me" I wince, my whole arms feels numb and I keep on tripping over my feet, he drags me and we stand in front of the basement.

He opens the door and we both walk downstairs. Before I could say anything he grabs a cloths and wraps the cloth over my mouth. I try to scream for help, which obviously no one could hear but I still scream and start to kick him. All he does is laugh and pulls me harshly closely to him, tears forcefully rush out as he throws me onto a chair and wrap me up with tight ropes. I try my best to squirm myself out of that but this only causes my skin to burn against the rope.

I shriek in pain and look around the darkness wear only the moon lit up the basement. Everything was dark, I start panting harshly, as my lungs keep burning. Suddenly I freeze once I hear a familiar voice of what I heard last time when an unknown phone call came. The weird breathing noises. I try to move my face from left and right so the cloth can become lose but it's no use.

I calm down and look at the direction where the odd breathing came from. "Rosella" A rough voice spoke, coughing his life out. I squint my eyes but everything is so dark and I can't see anything. Though all I see is a cage. "It is I who have been sending you the letters, please save me. I am too weak I have no strength" he starts to cough even more, he sounds so dead and old but then his voice sounds way too familiar.

"Ruin Ryder's deadly plan he is not Ryder, he is..."

"Rosella!" I hear Ryder making me jump. I want to know who he is! And who this sick man is. I look at Ryder; tears pool down my eyes, he walks up towards me a grin on his face and unlooses the cloth on my mouth. I gasp as much as oxygen I could inhale.

"Why are you doing this to me, what do you want?" I cough my voice cracking as tears storm down my cheeks.

"Oh it is just something I have been meaning to do for a very, very long time" he smiles. "I could have done it then but they I just needed you to fear me, to not be strong like how you were, to just be weak! And that is what I made you" he laughs trailing his thumb down my wet cheeks.

He grabs a roll of paper behind him and opens it, "you see I needed a weak member from this pack to sign this beloved paper of mine. You were so loving and daring that is why I decided to choose you, plus you were new to this pack so why not. Anyways once you sign this I will be able to have something which I wanted for so long!"

"what did you want" I ask, my body shivers the hell out of me, as my eyes glance back and forth at the dark cage.

"D – Don't do it!" The voice behind the cage finally speaks.

Ryder gets up in anger, "you dare speak once more I will snap your neck off! But I need you!" he yells through his gritted teeth. "Oh and babe, for revenge" he whispers leaning closer to me.