Poisoned cupcake

(Yo! This chapter goes out to @kayla_cooperstock.lol sorry if I didn't get that right!)

Faith-*laying in bed weak*
Death-*sighs and sits beside her* what happened now.You look like shit BTW.
Faith-*groans in pain* h-hurts..
Death-*places hand on her forehead* damn cupcake..you have a slight fever,I'm gonna go on a limb here,a very short limb might I add,and say you took something from a stranger again?no,you were with me all day in town,which means it was inserted in your food or drink then..I'm gonna get some Medicine,until then don't throw up on my sheets. They cost more than you princess.*leaves room*
Faith-*lifts up a shaking middle finger towards the door.* ass hole..
Death-*comes back with pure black liquid and holds out too faith* here.take this,it will clear whatever is in you out. And I mean  it goes all over the place,so once it's in...run your pretty ass to that bathroom and puke your brains out. Just...please not on anything I own. 
Faith-I'm not taking that! It looks disgusting...
Death-take the damn medicine. It has no taste at all. Your acting like a child.
Faith-*shakes head* No.
Death-*thinks for a moment then smirks. Pours the liquid in his mouth and quickly kisses faith*
Faith-*gasps and the black substance flows into her mouth*
Death-*pulls away and puts hand over her mouth* swallow. *chuckles at his way of words*
Faith-*makes sound of disgust and swallows with a gag sound*
Death-see? Wasn't that bad.
Faith- you said it wasn't going to have a taste!
Death-I lied!thats what I do! I lie!
Faith-your a-HMMMG!*runs to the bathroom and pukes*
Death-I'm sorry what was that? Couldn't hear you over the sound of me saving your life. Bitch.

(I'm really sorry i took so long on this one! I loved writing this a lot though! Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter,leave a comment of what you thought!✌🏻️💀)