Fights and promises

(Heyyyooo! Okay so, imagine Faith and Death in a relation ship and death is new to it and doesn't really do anything with Faith because of work, yet they have been together for two years. And Faith is sick of his shit. Enjoy!)

It has honestly been a few months since I even had a normal conversation with Death. Not to mention this relationship hasn't even progressed. And to be honest, I missed the old death. Now he completely ignores me.

"Hey, you okay?" Marcy asked. I nodded and looked out the window. "Yeah, just tired." She smiled. Marcy was three months pregnant with her first child. Her and Thomas where engaged. At least they have progressed. And here I am. Still in a mediocre relationship in witch I barley get to see him.

"Faith, just talk to him about it. He is very busy with work and probably has no idea." She said. I huffed and shook my head. "And say what? Hey Death how's is been, I'm your girlfriend Faith, you know, the one you tried to kill at first? Anyway just wanted to say I want to get married and for you to stop ignoring me. Thanks! See you next week! I don't think so. There is no way for me to put that."

We spent a few hours at the coffee shop before it was time for me to go home. Once I got there the apartment door was unlocked, which meant...death was home.

I peaked in the door and sure enough, he was gathering things. Paper work, sytherella, other things that looked scary. I walked in. Bracing myself. "Hey. Your home." I said, hoping he was staying home. But was soon let down.

"Not for long, there is a problem at DnS. I had to get something's. I might be home this weekend." He fixed his jacket and looked back at me. Tears began to form in my eyes before I knew it.

"So that's it then? Just come in, get something's and leave me here? Is this how it's gonna be from now on? Really? I work the day time at DNS and you work nights." I finally said.  "You know damn well that I come home on the weekends. And what's with the clique act? Huh? We both know we aren't a normal couple baby." I hated the tone in his voice. I hated how he wanted us to not be normal.

"Yeah! And when you do come home you sit your ass on the couch or nap all day then leave the next! When was the last time you asked how my day was Death? When was the last time you even kissed or hugged me?! Just when I thought that maybe if we where together things would be different but there not! And I hate it!"

He didn't even move. He just looked at me with a confused look. As if he didn't understand where I was coming from. "Well cupcake, how was your day?" He crossed his arms.  I began to cry even more. I don't know why. Maybe because I haven't talked to him in so long that it's all just hitting me like a wave. I wanted him to stay.

"It was fucking horrible! All week it's the same! Why can't we just have a normal conversation? I don't even get to get out this...this...fucking bat cave but for work or to see Marcy! Who by the way is pregnant and has a husband and I'm still a Virgin! What? Don't have the time of day to at least get intimate with me a little? Why are we even together in the first place? Soul mates or not this isn't how it's supposed to be!  "

He stood there looking at me, his emotions where unable to read and I really just wanted to slap his face. 
My anger grew when he said nothing.

"Well?? SAY SOMETHING!" I yelled.

He shifted uncomfortably. "Faith, you know that I'm not okay with being the one to take your...virginity. I don't think that's right."

"So what? You want me to go out and have sex with someone else then it would be fine?!" I was furious and I was sure that if I continued It would end up with another fight like last time. But as long as he stayed a little longer I didn't care.

"What? No! That's not what I fucking mean and you know it." He grabbed me by my jaw and got really close. "You let anyone between those legs besides me and I'll cut there dick off and sew you close."  I slapped his hands off of me.

"I fucking hate you!  You don't want to have sex with me yet if I mention having sex you loose it! If you want me that badly than do something about it and PROVE IT." I pushed him hard. Tears coming out of my eyes. That's all I'm good at apparently, crying like a baby.

Everything was silent for a moment until he came at me like a panther. Pouncing in his prey. He kissed me hard and pushed me to the floor.
We pulled away breathless.

"You shouldn't have said that cupcake. I hope your ready for this." And with that he ripped my shirt open.

Let's just say that I could not get up properly the next morning and he stayed all day taking care of me.
It was the first time I felt like we actually progressed into something more.

(Two updates in one day! WOO WOO! I'm on a role guys! Lol! ASK SOME QUESTIONS FOR OUR FADE COUPLE PLEASE!)