Chapter 10 *P -1 *

THE SONG HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHAPTER!!
There's going to be a BIG twist in this chapter if not in this chapter. This chapter will build up to the twist... And some of you won't like it but that's how stories are!
_______________________
*if you keep up with basketball February 18 was the trade deadline... The Suns added two players.!*

February 19, 2016
These past couple of days have been busy with everything going on. Today's the first day I've been back since I left last week to go to LA to check out my fashion line for fashion week in Paris. Next week I'll be leaving for Paris so for right now I just want to be with Devin until I leave.
As of right now I'm at Devin's apartment with Stew and Davon. I'm waiting for them to finish up getting ready because we planned on going to dinner before the game which starts at 7.
"Are y'all ready to go?" I asked them
"Yeah let's roll!" Davon said grabbing his keys
We talked all the way to the restaurant about how my weeks been and who there ready for the Kentucky derby!
"It's 6 we should get going so we don't hit traffic!" Stew said getting up from the table
After what felt like forever in the car we arrive to the stadium. There were people everywhere trying to get into the game. We went through the back so no one would see us coming in. We walked all the way to the court side seats. The Suns were practicing around the court while the Rockets were on the other side of court. Devin saw us sitting down waiting for the game to start.
"Hey babe!" I stood up to give Devin a hug and kiss
"Hey! I missed you." Devin said
"Really it's been like 2 hours since I've seen you." I looked at Devin with the 'are you seriously' face
"What? I can't miss my girlfriend?" Devin laughed hugging me again
"I guess you can but go practice!"  I turned him around smacking his ass
I sat back down making a conversation with the guys!
"Kayla is that you?" I heard a random voice ask
I look up and see Kris Humphries.
"OH MY GOD! I haven't seen you in forever." I got up so happy to see him again.
Kris and I go way back. I met him through the Kardashians because I went to one of there parties and met him. Ever since the party I haven't seen him. He's really nice and we got along really well!
"I missed you! I haven't seen you since the party back in LA!" Kris said with the biggest smile on his face.
"I missed you too! We need to catch up soon!" I said
"We should catch up soon now that I'm in Phoenix we can go out to eat. I know you're dating Devin but he should understand! Well we'll figure it out later but I need to go now!" He said giving me a hug one last time before he left to go to the locker room.
I sat back down. I felt all eye on me. And I was right. I turn to look over my should and EVERYONE was looking at me.
"How do you know Kris?" Davon asked
"We go way back. I met him at a Kardashian party a couple of years ago! We talked but that's about it! Why?"
"Well I saw Devin look at you while y'all were talking and let me tell you he looked pissed." Stew stated
"Why would he get mad? Kris is like 31 and I'm 18 almost 19. There's a BIG age difference. Was it because I looked so happy to see him? Cause if it is I was only happy because I haven't seen him in a long time" I told Devin and Stew. I was honestly getting a little annoyed since Devin and I are most likely going to have an argument about Kris and I'm not okay with that!
*AFTER THE GAME*
Thought the game, Devin looked at me really annoyed while Kris kept smiling at me. Stew and Davin noticed what the two players were doing but I just pretend like I didn't know. I wanted this to be a good night before I see Devin and he starts yelling at me.
The guys and I waited for Devin outside the locker room.
I saw Kris coming out with his bag around his shoulders, looking down at his phone.
"Bye Kris I'll see you some other time!" I said to him walking by
"I'll see you soon. Hey before I leave I wanted to get your number so we could go get lunch or something just as friends because I know you have a boyfriends"
Right when I was about to give him my number I saw out of the corner of my eye Devin coming towards Kris and I. Oh no. I gave him my number real quick so he would leave before Devin decides to start something.
"I'm ready to go." Devin said with a salty tone walking past me.
This is going to be a long night. 😑