Chapter 7

Waking up to an amazing view of the city are goals. Even though I love living in San Fran, LA life is goals.

After walking out to my balcony, I checked me phone since I went to bed at 8 and I knew I was going to have messages. I was right. I had 2 missed calls and 10 messages. The calls were from my mom and 5 of the text were from Steph and the other were from Devin.

Text messages:

The big bro:

Hey!

I haven't talked to you since last night. lol

Why aren't you answering??

You're probably asleep with the traveling and meeting! I hope you have a great time in NYC make some money. Meet some guys!!

Booker:

Hey! I'm sorry I didn't call you I was busy practicing!

I miss you!!

Why aren't you answering me?

Do you hate me?

Good Morning!! I hope you have a great day but don't work too hard cause I'm making money too so you won't need to work too hard! lol

I replied with:

The big bro: Sorry I went to bed early I was tired! And I'll be making money don't worry!! FYI: I already have a great guy so I don't to meet another one.  lol

Booker: I miss you too. I went to bed early so I didn't reply lol I don't hate you! 3 and a half more days until VEGAS!!!

I didn't feel like calling my mom back. I'll call her after my meeting so she won't mind.

Before taking a shower, I cleaned up the room. I don't like seeing my room dirty nor the house that I have in Cali. I'm a clean person over all.

I took a shower. My meeting with some contractors/ relators is at 10 and it's 8 so I'm not too worried. I wore my favorite brand of heals Louboutins. I'm not going to lie I own about a dozen with some Tom Ford too. (The outfit is above)

~~ Skip Meeting ~~

The meeting was so long thankfully I had ate breakfast. It's now 2 almost three. I have an appearance at a new store opening up. It's at 4 so that's where I'm headed at the moment. After that I'm meeting up with Klay Thompson's brother Trayce he plays for the Chicago White Sox but he's in the city today and tomorrow. I should really tell Devin about him but we aren't dating so it shouldn't really matter.

"We are here Miss Curry!" my driver said getting out to open the door for me.

"Thank you!" I said politely

There were people standing outside ready to get in and shop.

"KAYLA. KAYLA!" I heard people yell for me take pictures with them

After a good 5 or 10 minutes, I passed through the crowd inside.

"Kylie. Kendall. Hailey." I ran to give them all a hug

"Welcome to our store!" Kendall said

"You two didn't need to pay me to come and appear here. You just had to text me and I would be here" I told them, feeling bad that I took there money

"It's okay! What are you doing after this?" Kylie asked

"I'm going to dinner with Klay Thompson's brother!" I said

"I thought you and Devin had a thing" Hailey questioned me

"Yeah we are "talking" but Klay told me he was in the city and he's a nice guy so why not?" I'm not sure what Devin and I are but after Vegas I'll for sure know the answer.

"Okay are you ready to head out to help cut the ribbon?" Kendall asked excited

The girls and I walked out ready to cut the ribbon to their first ever store!

"Ready girls. On 3. 1.......2.......3....." Kylie yelled so everyone could here

"Wahhhhoooooo" The crowd went wild

"The store is officially opened for business" one of the announcers said

We all went behind the counter so everyone else could come in for some shopping.

~~ Dinner ~~

I left the store about 10 minutes. I needed to head to the restaurant for my dinner with Trayce or else Klay AND Stephen would kill me ditching him. Yeah I don't want them to kill me.

I walked into the restaurant. The host already knew who I was and walked me to the table where Trayce was sitting.

"Hey!" Trayce got up to hug me

"Hey! I haven't seen you for a good 2 or 3 month?" I asked sliding into the booth

"Yep! How have you been? Klay told me about Klay number 2 aka your boy toy!" I laughed at the words he used "boy toy"

"Yeah Devin Booker. We aren't dating or anything I met him at the draft when I was with the team. From there on we've been good friends. He'll be in Vegas for the summer league from Friday until NEXT Monday! "

"Oh that nice!"

"Hi. I'm Tracey and I'll be your server. Would you like to start off with drink?" she said taking out her note pad with pen

"I would like a Dr. Pepper!" I said

"I would like a Peach Tea!"

"Okay. I'm be back to get your orders!"

The rest of dinner went well. Trayce and I got to catch up since we'll seen each other. It was nice talking to him again.

"Thanks for having dinner with me!" Trayce said hugging me good bye

"It was good catching up!" I said returning the hug

We went our separate ways. I headed back to my hotel. I checked my phone to see what it was. It was already 8 and Devin had FaceTimed me but I didn't here it. I'll call back once I change into something more comfortable.