Chapter 10 *P-2*

"I'm ready to go." Devin said with a salty tone walking past me.
This is going to be a long night. 😑
I wanted to talk to Devin before he even said anything to be about the whole Kris and I thing, so I decided to ride with him.
"Davon I'm going home with Devin." I said
"No go with Davon I don't want to see you right now." Devin said with an angry tone. And this is where is all starts.
"No I'm going with you whether you like it or not. I need to talk to you. Because what you saw is not what it looks like."
"So what you're saying is you didn't talk to Kris in front on me. You two were flirting and making plans to go and get dinner. KAYLA YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND." Devin said slamming his things in the trunk.
"DEVIN YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I BE STUPID ENOUGH TO CHEAT ON YOU?"
"WHY WERE TOU TALKING TO HIM?" There were players coming out of the arena making there way to their cars.
"CAN I NOT BE FRIENDS WITH ANOTHER GUY? Am I supposed to ONLY TALK TO YOU AND ONLY YOU? I CAN TALK TO WHO EVER THE FUCK I WANT. YOURE NOT MY DAD YES WE'RE DATING BUT I WASNT TRYING TO FUCK KRIS. YOU KNOW I WOULD CHOOSE TOU OVER ANYONE." Devin was still processing everything until he saw  Kris coming out laughing with his friends. Oh no.
I grabbed on to Devin.
"Devin please don't say anything to him. Just ignore him. You two have to play basketball and it won't be fun. You need concentrate on basketball so please don't do anything stupid."
"Bye Kayla." Kris said smiling and waving a good bye.
"Bye Kris." I said back with no emotion
If looks could kill Kris and I both would've been died already.
Devin moved me over so he could get in the car and tried going to other side but he rolled down the window and said, " why don't you ask your boy Kris to take you home?" Just like that he left me on the parking lot. I started crying. I was mad and sad all at the same time. I didn't want to ask Kris to take me home so I called an über instead.
I went into the car without saying a word.

*The Next Day*
Devin still hasn't talked to me. He's at practice right now which means I won't see him for a couple hours.
Last night Kris came by my house and of course the same time he comes by the building Devin arrived too. It's times like these I want to move to a house instead of these apartments.
Why can't I be friends with other guys without Devin being mad at me.
"Kris you need to go. NOW." I told Kris while Devin was still in the hallway.
"Okay I'm not going to argue. I'll leave." He said
"And I'm not going to dinner with you anymore. I'm going to LA for awhile." I said
Kris left the building. While, I on the other hand wanted to make everything better with Devin. But I knew Devin wouldn't wanna talk to me today so I went to bed and tried to sleep it out.
__________________________
What will happen between Devin and Kayla??
Will Kris come back??
And lastly, how does the song relate to book??.... Think about it. Listen to the lyrics!