foreword

ABOUT
This story is the first story I am trying to write on Wattpad and I am really excited for this.

I have had this idea going around in my head for a while and I just thought, "why not write this down?" and so here I am writing this story. I hope you enjoy this!

***
COPYRIGHT
This book is subject to copyright. No part of this novel - characters, plot, ideas or anything else - may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means including photocopying, recording or re-using anything without the permission of the author.

***
NOTE

"The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible."
- Oscar Wilde

for anyone who enjoys a good mystery thriller

***
SYNOPSIS

What happens when a young woman get murdered?
Who murdered her? What did they want?

Janice Nelson is a 23 year old woman, fresh out of college. She has her life ahead of her. Without warning, all of that is taken away and gone in a flash when she is suddenly brutally murdered in her own home. The police work tirelessly to find her murderer with many questions running through their heads.

Is it her ex-boyfriend of two years with whom she had broken up with several days ago? Or is it someone else?
And why were they driven to kill Janice?

***
WARNING

Death
Violence
Swear words
Triggering themes

If you are uncomfortable with any of this, then you should proceed with caution.
If not, then I hope you enjoy what I have written and don't forget to vote and comment to show your support!