Chapter 14: Abortion

Malina's Pov

"She could turn into a vampire too when she's older," I frowned at the wall when Parker was talking.

My poor baby.

"I'll do anything," I said first. Isaac just stared at me. He was frowning.

"I want to save her too Malina, but she could get the blood lust. It's like being addicted to alcohol, but she won't be able to get away from it, I won't be able to get away from it soon," he ran his hands through his hair,"but if we don't, she might not wake up again."

"You have to think about it," Cameron walked up to the bed. She stared into her eyes,"you're a warrior. You're a full warrior."

I nodded slowly then looked at Isaac. He didn't tell his family much of anything.

"I didn't even tell them I had a daughter until now," he shrugged and ran his hands through her hair,"I didn't think it was important."

"We didn't know he had a mate until his mother told us," Cody put his hand on Cameron's shoulder. Cameron just continued to stare at Miracle.

"She's eight years but in reality, she's two," he shrugged and stared at her,"I wonder if Heaven will get that power?"

"Heaven?"

"I'm naming her Heaven," he shrugged again.

"You mean she's pregnant again?" Parker asked. Isaac just laughed.

"I asked her to get an abortion."

"Isaac," Cameron looked so disappointed with him,"just because it's not a boy doesn't mean anything."

"It's not because of that," he sounded like he was tying to stop from yelling at her,"I want to focus on Miracle right now. I can't focus on her if there's another child. I cannot protect her if I have to protect someone else too."

He was crying again. Tears were running down his face. He wiped them away with the back of his hand.

"I'm sorry...I just can't Malina," I stuck my hands in my pocket.

"I love my daughter too Isaac! She's my world. She grew up with me. She's my everything. She's all I had at the time. I'm not having an abortion Isaac," I was almost yelling at him. He just stared at me.

"Then I'm naming her Heaven."

"You're unbelievable. It's like you didn't hear anything I just said," I shook my head. He just blinked in my direction before turning back to Miracle.

"Do you want to turn her Malina? She might get he blood lust," I stared at him then to her on the bed. What else could we do?

"She's dead right now. We all know it. You just don't want to admit it," Isaacs eyes turned silver. Parker just crossed her arms over her chest,"do you want me to turn her or not?"

I stared at Isaac. He motioned outside the room. I followed him back up the stairs.

"I'm sorry," I hit him hard enough for him to stumble back.

"Don't you ever talk about abortion again!" Tears were coming from my eyes. He just stared at me.

He pulled me into him so I was crying on his shoulder.

"We'll turn her. I'll protect you," he kissed my forehead before pulling me back down the stairs. He nodded at Parker.

She walked to her and took the tube from her mouth. Isaac watched as she unhooked all the wires and picked her up.

Isaac took her from her arms and carried her outside.

We were walking through the pack. We were walking towards the cemetery. Parker was holding a shovel. She was going to bury her.