Chapter 41: Warrior?

Malina's Pov

"Zak, I killed him."

"What?" the auditorium went silent," you killed him."

"He kidnapped my daughter and wanted to take my mate. I did what I had to do. I shot him point blank in the forehead," his eyes started turning silver. Miracle wrapped her arms around his leg,"this is my daughter Miracle. She's three."

"What?"

"This is my mate Malina. She's a true warrior. If anyone hurts either one of them, I'll kill them," he stared at Zak as he was talking.

Zak just stared at me,"why didn't Ramirez know about her?"

"He didn't want to know," Isaac said.

His face was starting to get red because of the attention on him.

"We always knew you'd be Alpha warrior in one way or another," Zak crossed his arms.

"Are you trying to challenge me? You know me. I don't do words. I'm better on the mat. Just challenge me now and get it over with," Isaac stared at the floor.

"I know when someone's stronger than me. You have that lightning power. No one knew you had a daughter. She'd be able to rule the world one day. Take your mate out a dress. I want to see her fight."

"She can't fight. I wouldn't let her get hurt anyways," Zak laughed at him when he said it," Zak step off the stage or challenge me. Matter of fact, I will step off the stage to be the bigger person since you like hearing yourself talk."

Isaac picked up Miracle and helped me down the stairs. He just stared up at Zak.

"You'll never be a good alpha warrior," he put up his middle finger before walking off the stage and leaving the room. I stared at Isaac.

"It's getting late. I'm tired," he grabbed my hand and started walking.

He walked to one room upstairs and put Miracle in. He locked the door when she fell asleep.

"It was my room when I was training. I don't want her to get hurt. I don't know how they will react to her," he pushed open another room. There was a king sized bed with huge pillows. A jacuzzi was in the room, separate from the bathroom. The room was huge with a walk in closet and a shower that could easily fit ten of me.

"Dámń," I whispered under my breath. Isaac leaned against the wall.

"It's like a dream isn't it?" He smiled at the floor.

"Yea," I sat on the bed. It seemed to mold around me. Memory foam,"this bed, that shower, the jacuzzi. This room is amazing."

"It's time for bed," he took a t-shirt out the draw and threw it at me. I frowned.

"Whose shirt?" He turned to look at me.

"This is my room too. Ramirez thought I needed more space. I never even opened the door. I wanted to be treated like every other warrior," he ran his hands through his hair,"I need a hot shower. Watch tv or something."

I fell asleep when Isaac came back from the shower. The bed was so comfortable. It held the shape of my body whenever I moved. Why didn't I have one of these at home?

"What the hell?" I sat up. Isaac was pushing someone into the wall. Everything was still dark. I tried to search for the light.

"Isaac," I clicked the light on. He pushed someone into the wall, a knife over his neck.

Isaac growled in his face,"you tried to kill me. You think I'm easy to kill. I should kill you and teach the others a lesson."

I got off the bed and put my hand on Isaac's shoulder. He slowly let go of the boy. The boy didn't seem scared of him at all. Isaac was afraid of Ramirez but no one was afraid of Isaac.