whoops

Arthur's POV

did I just. and did she just. she just agreed to hang out with me. YES. step one of my master plan accomplished. now to just let the rest fall into place and I will get to get with that badass punk. it's not like I actually want a relationship with that hot ass girl. no. just to get into her pants. right? wait. yes. no. yes. no. yes. argghh. maybe. but it ain't gonna happen if she keeps thinking imma poser. yeah tonight I'll practice some of the songs I know and I'll re-listen to some old bands in case she likes them. yeah. who's the poser now. i think while walking (pacing) around my room. I then run to my guitar and pull out some of the sheet music I had lying around. I then start playing the songs hardly even looking at the sheets. I am interrupted when the bloody frog Francis walks into our room (shared room just like the girls. I'm not gay in this so get you mind out of the gutter).
"why don't you leave your guitar here tomorrow when you go on your little "date" with the belle. then you can bring here back here to see you play. and that gives you some privacy to make a move." said Francis in his annoying French accent (can't type accents).
"and why would I have to do that if I wanna make a move. not that I am." I spat out quickly.
"well I heard the fille may act like a slut and doesn't care who sees her body (sorry if you actually don't act like that), but when it comes to situations like these she likes for them to be private. and if it progresses then you don't have to rush to a room. and don't you worry mon amie I won't be here to ruin any of your fun tomorrow." he said while unbuttoning his shirt.
"where'd you hear that from. I thought no one knew anything about her. " I said. well except for what I overheard when I was following the girls.
"I have my ways. now au revoir. I am off on a date with my petite amie. ahh Amy (female England)." he said while slamming the door of our room.
"bloody wanker." I mumble. so she likes privacy with her relationships. hmm. good to know.

~~~~~time skip to lunch brought to you by "let's do the time warp"~~~~~~

I quickly mad my way to the line to get some food. when it was my turn I grabbed a pepsi and some Doritos.  yeah real healthy lunch. I know. I walked (more like ran) to my seat at our empty table. hmmm. no ones here yet. weird. I then saw (Y/N) walk in alone and towards to line. while she stood in line I was checking her out.

(switch the hat with a beenie and you can add your fav bands bracelet

(switch the hat with a beenie and you can add your fav bands bracelet. just to lazy to write some)
her ass looks great in those jeans. and I'm loving this angle. you can see her ass and her red lace bra through the cut out sides. wait is that a tAtto peaking out from under her shirt. hmm. maybe I'll get the pleasure of seeing all of them more clearly later. wait. shit shit shit shit shit. she's coming over now and I have a unexpected friend popping up to say hi. umm. what to do. what to do. think of old people. none sexual things. Francis. eww gross. well that solved the issue. wait shit she was saying something.
"...Arthur.  hey fucker. anyone in there you prick." she said while waving her hand in front of my face.
"huh. oh shit sorry. I was uh just trying to remember some lyrics of a song I just heard. what were you just saying sweet thing. " I said trying to sound cool and seductive. key word trying.
"you trying to sound seductive or just naturally sounds like a idiot high asf." she said sitting next to me eating a fry.
"what do you mean. I'm always like this ." I whisper in a husky voice into her ear.
"and you really think that works. no that ain't how you seduce someone." she said, "this is how you do it." she finished saying in a whisper tone in my ear while turning and straddling my lap and lightly nipping at my ear and rocking her hips grinding into me softly. I could already feel my boner being to form and I knew she could feel it to by the smirk plastered on her face. that smirk only grew more when I unconsciously let out a soft moan. "well we can discuss and maybe example what we do to seduce here or head back to my room to finish this discussion." I whispered into her ear while pulling her hips closer by grabbing her waist.
"or we could stay here out in the open were all public can see," she whispered into my ear while still licking/nipping/ kissing/sucking my ear, "and only talk about bands like we said we would." she said properly sitting on the bench next to me now. "oh and by the way. looks like your easily turned on by the looks of your boner while I was in the line. don't think your getting away with it that easily you 'wanker'.". she mocked with a fake British accent at the end when saying wanker.

dang. this girl is gonna be the death of me. and damn she knows how to do that accent right. wonder if she could sound like that in bed. I bite my lip while thinking. "well what are some of your favourite bands?" I questioned trying to know more about her.

(Y/N)'s POV

"well what are some of your favourite bands?" Arthur questioned.

"well I like (your favourite band) and (second favourite band) and others like that. how about you? do you actually know any bands that are any good?" I sassed back

"well I also like those bands, they aren't my favourite but (favourite songs) are really good. I prefer My Chemical romance, Fall out boy, Panic! at the Disco, and others like that.(if you also have these bands as your favourite then ignore the part about them not being his favourite also)" Arthur casually responded while turning around and leaning/ resting his arms on the table.

"mmhh the holy emo trinity. nice. what's your favourite song out of them?" I asked actually starting to warm up to him. but not to much that my walls would fall, still wary about these 'people'.

"well id have to say bulletproof heart , kill all your friends, new perspective, and phoenix. but I actually know how to play and sing almost all of MCR's songs and a lot of The Pretty Reckless and a lot of other songs and bands. I could play some of them for you. maybe tonight?" he kinda nervously questioned.

"hmmmmm maybe. we'll see how today works out." I winked at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~ time skip cuz to lazy to ask questions ~~~~~~~~~~~

Arthur's POV

I cant believe this actually happened. a whole day with her, just us getting to know each other. I actually hope see liked today so I can bring her back to my room to play her some songs. and maybe to 'play' some other 'things'.  maybe I could get a day 2 if this ends well.  wait no. im only trying to get in her pants. right? ok lets be honest, after the day I've spent with her I do even care about fucking her. damn. I've fallen for her.

(Y/N)'s POV

cant believe that im actually gonna say this but today way... enjoyable. maybe I will go to his room. NOT to fuck him but just to hear his playing. he may not be a poser but no way in hell would I fuck him. ain't no way am I making that mistake again. it almost cost me my freedom and im not risking that. ok its settled. I will hang out with him more. just and only just to see if I can get some info about this place to see if I can escape.

~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"so you said something about playing some songs for me. that offer still open?"

Arthur's POV

"um yeah totally. just give me a second to do something." I tried to sound chill and cool but was bouncing on the inside.

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. HELL YES. she wants to hang out longer. and she's okay with being in my room alone. shit gotta text frog face to not come back tonight.

text message

Arthur: hey frog. you still at your gf's place?

Francis: yeah. y?

Arthur: Stay there tonight. she said she was okay with hanging out in our room tonight. peace.

Francis: peace. and good luck. you'll need it.

Arthur: fucking shut up and piss off frog face.

end of messages

"so ready to go?" she said while sipping her (favourite pop).

"yeah." I replied

~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~

"so um no promises that it will be clean. but for the most part I think its okay." I nervously said ringing my hands together while standing in front of my door.

"dude I have been in enough guys room to not care if there's some underwear on the ground." she waved it off.

"how many? who and why?" I questioned getting slightly jealous and protective.

"I don't know, no names I remember or will say, and what else would you do in the room of someone you don't know." she said while winking at me.

I don't like this feeling. no one bit. who the hell has she fucked already. god. why should I care about how many people she has slept with, when I probably have slept with more.

"so wee gonna go or what