till death do us apart

tattoo is on your front hip on right side. your getting it there.

-----time skip to at tattoo place-----

Arthur's POV
we got to the parlour to get our tattoos and decided to sit down and pick. "so Liz you gonna get a tattoo or not?"
"nah. I just wanna see how she's been getting away with it for years." she said watching (y/n). I watched her also while she looked at tattoo designs. she has the cutest thinking face. but I'd prefer to be the one biting her lip.
" so I've got mine planed. what about you dude. or you gonna chicken out." she laughed.
"yeah right. I ain't no poser. I'm gonna get this lyric. wanna know where 😉."

"well obviously not on your dick

"well obviously not on your dick. the writings to long for something that small." (y/n) cheekily smiled at me.

"well you obviously haven't seen my dick enough times to know how big it really is. maybe when were done with this I can go and show you." I jokingly whisper back to her," but all joking aside, I am going to get it on my heart." I say in a louder voice.

"that's actually kinda sweet. whelp enough with this chick flick moment, its my turn to go so we going?" (y/n) sais while  we all stand up and go into the room (I know in regular parlors they don't let everyone in the room but lets just pretend). when we got there we all sat down on the couches and started talking to the tattoo artist. we both told him what we wanted then we waited for him to print the sheets out and get everything ready. when he was ready (y/n) was up first and was shown where to sit, after that she removed one side of her pants leg and sat down in the chair. the tattoo artist started cleaning and setting up the tattoo.

lucky bastard , getting to touch her and be near her like that. maybe I should become a tattoo artist  just so I can touch her like that.

"so how many tattoos do you have Iggy?" (y/n) asked while the guy shoved the needles into her and started the process.

"a couple. not as cool or good as yours, mostly cuz I was drunk half the time I was getting them. maybe some day ill show you some." I say and wink her way. at that she starts laughing.

"wow ive never met anyone who could laugh through getting a tattoo, your one badass bitch or you really care for that dude." the tattoo artist says.

"hahahaha yeah right. never in a million years will that happen. its just that ive had more sensitive areas tattooed before. plus I got my sleeve in one sitting."

"okay so badass bitch it is." he said then went back to tattooing.

"im gonna go grab a soda. you want one liz?...(y/n)?" I say while getting up and heading

"yeah get me a 7up." Liz said.

"(your favourite soda)." (y/n) said.

"you want anything?" I asked the tattoo artist.

"ummmm Pepsi. thanks." he said while finishing off the black lines.

I walk out and go to the store next door.