1.say goodbye to my old life

Have you ever have those moments when you feel like you want to cry till you die?

Well thats the feelings i have right now, im packing my clothes and personal belongings into boxes ready to move from my childhood home.

My parents got a new job in atlanta, they were so excited about it, but i on the other hand was almost about to faint.

When they first told me we were moving, the first word that popped up in my mind was no!

I tried to prevent this by naming all of the most inportant reasons on why we should not move, it was practically more like an essay.

I can remeber that day when they told me the news last week.

*FLASHBACK*

I was just walking from school when bella my best friend picked me up to drive me home.

Once i hopped inside the car, she asked me if i wanted to go to a party held at the most popular guy in the whole school home, kyle.

I shook my head no, remembering what happened last time i went to a party.

"Why" she asked comfused

"Me and parties just don't mix" i said in a duh tone.

"Now your just being dramatic" she assured.

"Yeah? Rememeber what happened last time when i went to a party" i asked.

She turned to me and looked confused at first but then she came onto recognition.

"Oh yeah-but that was only once" she said.

"Once is enough to not go back to a party, ever" i said looking in her eye daring her to challenge me.

"Its not that bad" she told me stifling a laugh.

I glared at her and she sighed.

"I guess your right but call me if you change your mind" she half smiled as she parked in the driving way.

I nodded and headed for my front door.

I noticed my my mom white BMW in the parking lot which tells me that my mom and dad were home.

My dad car is in the shop so they have to share a car.

I went into the home to see the liveroom tv playing spongebob while my baby brother kyle is eating icecream on the couch enjoying the show.

If he is doing that then my parents must be in a really good mood.

"Hey ky, what going on?" i asked.

"Sappy!" he shouted and and put the icecream down to run to me to give me a hug.

He couldnt pronounce my name so instead of calling me sapphire, he end up calling me sappy.

"Whats going on" i asked curiously.

"Mama is home with daddy" he smiled.

I nodded and began tickling him while saying "icecream icecream we all scream icecream".

He kept squealing and laughing and trying to wiggle from my grasp.

"Sapphire! Come here hun we have some exciting news" my mom yelled from the kitchen.