2. hello to a new beginning

All i been doing since we hit the road was sleep, eat, sleep, and more sleep.

My legs are so cramped that it probably lost its ability to walk anymore but i doubt that.

Im so tired of just sleeping and eating that im desperately praying for a rest stop.

I have a feeling that the blessing won't come in for another ten days. Currently we are riding through texas.

I wonder why we can't stop by a gas station or atleast a freaking store or anything that can have me walk and stretch instead of being cramped in this car like prisoners who are escaping the cops.

My mom been trying to get me to talk for awhile now and its getting very annoying.

"Hun i know your upset but i promise that your life will be much much better here in atlanta then washington, look i will buy you anything, scouts honor" she said desperately.

She must be that desperate to get me to talk if she uses that scouts honor crap.

"You suck" i mumbled.

"What?"

"You suck! You both suck! This car sucks! Everything sucks! Im hungry! Im tired! Im cramping, i stink and my breath smells like there is no tommorow and my hair is stale my clothes feel disgusting and i have no tv!" i yelled frustrated.

She didn't reply so i decided to continue.

"- and you know what else sucks? Leaving my childhood friends and my track team, my position as student concil president, mostly my life! You don't even understand what it feels like to leave your most important treasure and goals behind you!"

"I may not understand but im still your mother and you will learn to listen to me, respect me and my well being! i let it go when you weren't speaking, but this time i wont let your disrespect continue young lady" she said sternly.

"How have i disrespected you? Tell me! What did i do to disrespect your well being? You disrespected me by making me leave my life! I swear your the most selfish person on earth" i said frustrated.

"Sapphire!" my dad barked angrily.

" its okay daniel, sapphire you have no idea on how much i gave up for you my girl, i was the one who gave birth to you! I had a chance at abortion but i didn't even give a secound thought to it! I had a dance career before i had you but i left it for you! And you may think that im horrible and cruel for taking you away from your oh so precious life but one thing for sure is that I'm never selfish" my mom said looking like she was on the verge of crying.

"Even though daniel is not your real father and your father is out there somewhere but sweetie if you know how much i love you, how much we love, you wouldnt say these nonsencial words" she said shakily

" i get it, you wish i was never born don't you? Your making me pay for taking you from your pathetic dance career!" i snapped.

"What! I will never wish that! Sapphire don't you get it-" she started to say.

"Your mother has been more than patient-" my father started to say before i interupted him.

"You know what, if you had just kept your legs closed mom maybe i would have never been here! Instead of getting knocked up by a stranger, you can keep up with that flimsy dance career of yours!" i snapped.

"Sapphire!" my dad yelled shocked by the words i said.

After i said that silence filled the air, i know what i said was out of line and i went way too far, i know i shouldn't have said that but i can't take it back because i already said it and its going to stay there.