3.if life gives you lemons then turn the other way.

After the wierd encounter with mr.gorgeous since i dont know his name, im going to call him mister gorgeous, me and kyle are eating in the lobby diner table.

I have a bacon cheese burger with french fries, kyle has a hot dog with fries as well, of course i had to cut it to make it easier for him to eat.

Kyle icecream melted on the napkin i laid it on because kyle is a slow eater and i am too, i guess it runs in the family.

I didn't notice kyle dozing off till he hit his head on the table. I jumped when i heard a slap on the table, call me a bad sister but mama needs her food first.

Kyle started crying and i picked him up and rubbed his back while saying im sorry.

After the little incident i finally finished my food and cleaned up the area. I carried kyle to the room so he can fall asleep on the bed.

Kyle is my half brother but we have a pretty good relationship,daniel is not my dad, i just call him that because he been with me since i was born.

As you know, my mother and i are on odd terms, i guess since i found out that daniel was not my real father we broke apart like a thin piece of paper.

My real father, don't know where he is, heard he was a stranger, so i guess he don't know much about me, but i want to keep it that way, because i dont give a actual shit whether he is alive or not. Nothing matters about my real father.

Honestly, i have thoughts like, who is he? Whats he like? Is he rich or poor? Even though i don't care i can't help but wonder about him, this way it feels like a curse more than a blessing.

I walked in to see my mom sitting on the edge of the bed looking down with a sad expression on her face which makes me feel guilty since im the one who put that look on her face.

I laid kyle on the bed then went over to my mom.

"Where's dad" i asked

"After he took a shower he went to the store to get some stuff for the drive" she said softly.

"Mom uh about what i said in the car..." i said nervously.

"Sapphire if your going to explain then save it, things you said before was hurtful but not this hurtful, after that you never apologize you just explain why you said it, but there is never an apology, so if this is just another explanation, i dont want it, im tired of trying to build a bond between you and i and im sick of the disrespect and hurt that i get from you, i don't need the stress, i don't deserve what you put me through! I try my best to be the most greatest mother to you but im done, just plain done, no more crap from you, I'm going to wait for an apology,but you remeber this, i love you and I'll die if anything happens you" she smiled sadly at me and headed for the shower without giving me another glance.

Looking to where she walked away, i realize one thing, she gave up on me.

Not suprising by the least, i knew she was going to do it one day, but i didn't think it was going to be today.

Anger flashed through me and i couldn't help but feel angry and sad after our talk.

Hot tears filled my eyes as i clench my jaw, how could she give up on me like it was the easiest thing in the world! Im her daughter! Fine, I'll accept she gave up on me, since thats what she wants!

I went to the bed and laid down forcing my eyes closed trying to calm the pain that i feel.

Catherine pov ( sapphires mom)

I feel like i been hit by a truck after i talked with sapphire. It was hard to say what i said but it had to be said.

I couldnt do it anymore with her accusations of my well being so i just dropped the bomb on her.

I turned on the shower to make it look like im in the shower but im just sitting on the floor, leaning against the door.

I honestly don't know what i did wrong in raising her, but i guess since she learnt that daniel was never her real dad, she went distant on me.

I know her real dad well and he is the love of my life, but no matter what i dont want her to know what he and what i am and what she can be.

Me being a witch and her father being a werewolf, when she was born i sealed all of her powers but it won't last long and im preparing long and hard for that day to come.

She is a hybrid, half witch and half werwolf. Her dad is very much alive its just that i ran away when i found out i was pregnant.

The reason i ran away? I was scared and i couldnt face the pressure of being a luna to the pack.

I was so overwhelmed, i let my feelings take the best over me and run, just plain run, im a coward what can i say?

All i can do is tell sapphire he is some stranger who i had a one night stand with.

Daniel is a witch also and he helped me out of my depression over running away, he knows he haven't fully captured my heart because it will always stay with cameron.

Atlanta is the place where cameron found me and i hope it will be its last because i made a decision to vist and tell him about his child.

I can't hide it from him forever because once we move here im sure there is going to be people who will recognize me and tell him the news i can say for myself.

Like my mother says, when life gives you lemons you turn the other way.

---------------------------------------
Hey guys so how was that turn of supernatural events! Sucks didn't it? Well ill improve later im more focused on getting this story well done. Dont be afraid to comment! Even if its so mean and its not nice to the bone but atleast its something right? I do wanna know what you guys think because i seriously want to know if i should stop wasting my time on this and just delete it or keep going with alot of confidence! So any questions please ask!