Prologue

"Faster Hadley they're catching up!" Stanley le blanc shouted to his wife.

He was a rich pirate he sailed all seas and won every battle. But he did one thing wrong.

While he was in Rome the summer before he joined a lodge. By that time he met Hadley. They got married and had a beautiful daughter they named Halsey who is only one month old.

They were running trying to protect her from the spirits. Since he made a deal for longer life they told him to sacrifice Halsey but he didn't want to.

"I'll open the portal here." He took his pirate hat and threw it on the floor. A portal opened up to a modern world.

A world more corrupt than theirs. But it was better than any of the other worlds. They both looked at their daughter blue eyed and smiling.

Her hair turned turquoise blonde. Turquoise for her father who sails the ocean and blonde for her blonde mother.

But then something happened. A drop of blood dropped on the baby's head and her eyes and hair turned red. She frowned and started to cry.

Her father with every bit of strength he had left threw Halsey in the portal and it quickly closed as he and his wife both faced their doom.

The spirits finished them off. They died holding hands and smiling at each other. Hadley first then her husband.

Both glad Halsey was safe now .

I'f only they knew that world was their world but centuries later.

My name is Halsey and this is my story.