A/N What do u think?..

Hai!! You might be wonderin' what the title means..

Okay, Okay let's cut to the chase.

Before.. I didn't had the courage to show my works.. I made a few but deleted them, except one..

I was too afraid to show it to the world so I kept it hidden..

When I started making Garmau: On the Wings of Love. My writing improved and I'm not that scared anymore.

I stopped writing chapters on that draft because I got busy with this.

After a few months I checked my drafts and saw the draft that I have been hiding.

It was about me and my friends got teleported to Minecraft Diaries.

I read it and enjoyed laughing at my wrong grammar and the concept of the story XD I was liek: "Man, I was dumb"

Then I thought...

"Hey! What if I show the world my failures!! I mean the internet is full of it. From Steve Harvey's false announcement of Miss Universe 2015 to that weird video, where my friend did a "Kylie Jenner Lip Challenge" XD,"

But then I was like.. "wait-- Even if I did publish it.. would somebody still read it? It's useless if nobody does :/,"

And my mind explodes cuz I'm confused af.

So... I'm asking you guys..

What do u think?..

Should I:

A) Be dumb enough to show my mistakes to the internet that has... actually is full of bigger mistakes than mine.

B) Forget about it and burn the draft with my mixtape.

C) Who cares? I'm just gonna lock myself in a room; Read love stories and maybe cry while watching "Outside In" and "The Bad Dinosaur" and eat some pistachio ice cream.

Tell me in the comments below!! XD

Now that's done.. excuse me while I start doing my homework I ignored earlier.

After that I'll finish writing the next chapter ;).

TOMORROW IS DA LAST DAY OF MY EXAMINATION!! YEA!

-Jahly