Dress

Velvet's POV
Okay now I just need to talk to Aphmau about the dress... I walked towards Garroth's room and knocked on the door. Garroth answered it "Oh hi Vel, come in" I went inside and he closed the door behind me. Skyrie was there sitting on the table "Hi Vel!" I waved at him.
"So Gar, I planned out the decorations and everything else.
Say... where's Aphmau? I need some details about the dress"
He rubbed the back of his neck "Umm.... she said she was going to talk to you. I was going to ask her where she's going to go but then.. Skyrie dragged me away"
Garroth said looking at Skyrie. Skyrie stood up "Hey! Your Dad told me to! And I'm sorry if I disturded you and your lady" he teased. The both of them starts to fight. I then smashed their heads together to make them shut up "Ladies, ladies, your both pretty. Now can you guys help me find Aph?" They crossed their arms "fine..."

Aphmau's POV
I went towards the forrest. I heard singing.... I went closer...
I found a flock of sheep and a girl. I went even closer.... it was Shany! "Shany! Mother Irene, I was very worried!!" She ran up to me "I'm fine now... A-Anyways.. where's Velvet? I'm sorry to make you worry..." she hugged me "It's okay... c'mon let's go and meet up with Velvet" we walked out of the forrest and saw Velvet, Garroth and Skyrie "Aphmau! There you are!" Velvet ran up and hugged me "Oh and you found Shany. Shany are you alright know?" She said facing Shany "Yeah..." I rubbed her back to comfort her "Oh how rude of me, Shany this is Skyrie and this is Garroth. Garroth, Skyrie this is Shany" Velvet introduced them to one another
"Nice to meet you" Shany said shaking their hands "Okay, anyways... Aph I need a few details about your dress so I can send it to Cadenza" I nodded "Okay and how about the cake? The decorations?" I asked "I got it covered. All I need is the dress"
"Oh ok"

Hope ya liek it! :3 srry its short... u already know y... BUT! Don't worry! Tomorrow is going to be da last test!! N then I can make longer chaps! Yey! XD Now I need to study BAi! (If theres wrong grammar srry I dont have time to edit :3)

-Jahly