A/N Rant 2!

Hey guys... just saw the new Mystreet video... *starts crying*

T^T

*wipes her tears away* okay, I'll stop now..

*ahem*

Hai Guys!! Welcome to another rant of mine! XD

I'm going to rant about 'The Kiss - Neighborhood Play| Minecraft Mystreet' episode... umm.. IDK
To those who hasn't saw the vid yet: Don't read if u don't want to be spoiled.

Oki!

While I was watching the vid I was mixed with emotions (Happy, Confused, Amused, Mad, Sad and etc.)

I was happy that Aphmau n Aaron didn't kissed in the play since Garroth n Laurence stopped it... by accident..

They end up kissing each other.. XD so yea! #Garrence!

Anyways.. I was glad but then at the end... AARON FRICKEN KISSED APHMAU!! I was aghast! I almost cried irl XD

After watching the vid I told my friend Angelo (Skyrie in da book) about it. N he ships Aarmau when people started shipping Aarmau. Before he ships Garmau but now.. he's my rival.

I told him that I was sad n mad cuz of #Aarmau. Then he just celebrated. I wasn't mad at him until he started to go far..

We started fighting who's better. Aarmau or Garmau. Then Shany was online and she told me that she now ships Aarmau.

I was a little hurt but I was fine of her shipping something else. I felt being stabbed in the back but I wasn't mad at her.

I started to babble some stupid poetry I made up and Angelo told me to shut up but I didn't.

We continue to fight about our ships.

I was so mad!!! I just want to punch something or throw something. I just want to hug a pillow and cry. My friends fighting me doesn't hurt alot but me fighting them hurts me more but knew I had to defend myself n my ship.

I saw alot of people leaving Laurmau, Garmau and other ships for Aarmau and it hurts me seeing it. Not only coz they're leaving Garmau but they're leaving the other ships n I thought of how dat would hurt so much for them.

My friends and their ship against me and my ship... I don't think that would end well...

This how I feel like when my friend left for Aarmau:

-----
We're sailing the Garmau ship.

We encountered an Aarmau ship.

They sank our ship.

I stayed on the ship.

My friends swam to the Aarmau ship.

They left me to drown.

-----
I don't even know what to do now!! Ugh!! Irene help me!