Prologue

A/N
Hello my lovelies.
This is going to be my second official book on Wattpad.
The Player's Girl as y'all may know is no longer available.
'Hello Baby' is my new book. I hope y'all will enjoy it. :)

●●●●●●●●●

"I don't understand why you hang out with Aleicia, despite knowing how I feel about it. Just tell me why Declan!" Ariel screamed at her boyfriend, trying to open the car door.

"I don't understand why you hate her so much. She's one of my best friends Ari. I can't just stop hanging out with her. Why can't you just try to get along with her?" Declan ran his hand through his hair.

"You know what? Fine. I don't care. You can find another date for the party tonight. I'm going with Leia!" Ari screamed and got out of the car and started walking home.

Declan knew that it would be a horrible idea to try to talk to Ariel now. He'd have to wait for her to calm down or she would bite his head off.

He'd talk to her at the party, he decided.

●●●●●●●●●

"What are you wearing to the party?" Ariel's bestfriend Leia asked her. Ariel and her best friends Leia, Rose and Summer had decided to get dressed up for the party at her house. The other three girls were in their outfits, their make up and hair done perfectly.

Ariel shrugged in response to Leia's question. The other girl shook her head in mock dissapointment and started perusing through Ariel's closet to pick a party- appropriate dress.

A number of outfits were discarded before she found "the one" as she called it. It was a mini dress with a silver bust and a black skirt which she paired with black ankle boots and matching accessories. Summer curled Ariel's red hair into beach waves and after promising her parents that she would be safe and be back home by her curfew of one o' clock, the girls got into Leia's car and were off to their destination.

Ariel and the girls were surrounded by their other friends as soon as they entered the house where the party was being held

Ariel and the girls were surrounded by their other friends as soon as they entered the house where the party was being held. A cup filled with Sky Blue Vodka was placed in her hands by her friend Matt who knew how much she enjoyed blue food or as she called it fairy food.

One drink turned to three and soon enough Ariel found herself enjoying the party immensely and dancing to the tune of a popular remix with her friends.

"Can we talk baby?" Someone whispered in her ear and she turned around to face Declan who had a giddy smile on his face.
She giggled and put her hands around his waist but before either of them could say a word, they were dragged to another room by Leia who wanted to play Spin-The-Bottle with the others.

Ariel sat in between Leia and Declan and a number of people from the It crowd sat in a circle. Aleicia was sitting across from Declan, much to Ari's chagrin.

The bottle was spun a few times and on one turn it landed on Declan. Ariel was fuming as Aleicia smiled a mocking smile at her before crawling close to Declan and planting one on him.

Instead of pushing her away, Declan in his drunk stupor deepened the kiss and all Ari wanted to do was punch them both.

Instead she got up and rushed into the kitchen to find herself another drink. She didn't hear the footsteps following her because of the thumping music. "You okay babe?" Everett Rivers said, placing his hand around her waist.

She leaned against his chest, much against her better judgement." Want one?" She offered him her cup of beer. Everett took it from her and downed it in one swig.

He started placing wet, open mouthed kisses on her neck. She tilted her head back and moaned, pulling at his hair.

"Do you want to take this to the bedroom?" He asked her, placing his hands around her dainty waist. She only let out a breathy moan. He took that as his answer and lead her upstairs to his bedroom.

They walked into his bedroom and he locked the door after them. He pushed her onto his bed and climbed on top of her and kissed her deeply.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Everett asked through his minstrations. She nodded her head and took his shirt off.

"I'll take care of you. I promise." He said as he slowly peeled her clothes of her body and ran his fingers over her sensitive skin.

" He said as he slowly peeled her clothes of her body and ran his fingers over her sensitive skin

●●●●●●●

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will be updating every Saturday.

Vote.Fan.Comment.
XOXO,
A.