Chapter 3

"You have a sister?" Aomine asked Midorima, the green head just stared at him blankly.

"Wow, I don't know how you figured out, was the green hair and eyes, or the fact she said she's Midorima Shizune." Midorima said sarcastically.

"Don't make me slap you." Aomine retorted with a blank stare.

"Oh please." Midorima scoffed. Thus a bickering session erupted.

"Haru-nee, who are these people? They're so colourful." Hayate whispered to Koharu sitting next to him. Hayate skillfully put his shoulder length light blue hair in a bun.

"Testu-chan's friends." Koharu replied. "They're going to have a sleepover."

"Wow, really?" Hayate looked over at Kuroko who was already staring at them with narrowed eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Kuroko asked.

"Nothing." Hayate and Koharu said concurrently.

"Aren't you cold?" Kuroko asked.

"I'm hot." Hayate replied with a smirk, Koharu chuckled at the blank face of Kuroko.

"Testu-nii, are they gonna stay long?" Hayate asked after a while of watching their bicker session.

"I don't know." Kuroko replied causing them both to sigh.

"You guys have the weirdest conversations." Koharu said to the two.

"I didn't want to say." Aia said, the three looked at her in surprise. "I've been listening."

"You guys should stop arguing!!" Momoi exclaimed silencing the boys.

The boys grumbled a bit though.

Momoi smiled in contempt before looking over at Kuroko. "Tetsu-kun, your family is so different from what I thought."

"From what everyone thought." Kise piped in with a doughnut in his hand.

"Just to clarify, that doughnut was in Ahmya's plate right?" Claire whispered to Sandy.

The two looked at Ahmya who was sitting at the corner happily eating her doughnuts. "Our baby has learnt to share, I'm so happy."

"Me too." Aia whispered startling the two.

"Shorty!" Sandy exclaimed, Koharu who witnessed the whole thing, laughed. The girls shared a confused look with each other.

"Why are you laughing?" Claire asked Koharu.

"Why's Sandy screaming?" Koharu retorted.

"Why's Hayate still shirtless?" Kuroko added causing the listening people to look at him. "Everyone was thinking the same thing."

"All done." Ahmya said happily, the doughnuts vanished.

"She ate everything in sight." Himuro stated.

"Sister?" Murasakibara muttered.

"Not likely." Himuro said with a sweatdrop.

"So, you're Shin-chan's sister." Takao said to Shizune with a big smile walking towards her slowly.

"Back off." Before Takao knew what was happening, Modorima yanked him backwards.

"Yep, definately Midorimacchi's sister." Kise said closely examining Shizune but not in a weird creepy way.

"That's the person you should be cautious of." Takao muttered to Midorima. "I'm pretty sure I see a small blush on her face, my eyes don't fail me."