Chapter 10

"Michael?" Katie asked into the nothingness.

The robots powered down right after the lights came back. Katie and the group were looking for Michael and the rest of their missing members.

"Michael? This isn't funny. Come out this instant!" Katie commanded, panic and fear gripping her.

"Any ideas on how to find him?" Sydney asked.

"Doesn't this place have a camera system?" George responded.

"Yeah! Michael and I found one of the control rooms in Pirate Cove," Katie stated, hope flooding back into her.

"Then there should also be one by the main stage."

The group slowly approached the stage, fearful the creatures would jump back to life. There was an outline of a door only feet away from the stage and Katie quickly threw it open. She started flipping switches until the screens jumped to life and cameras started moving.

"There. Now we can start searching the cameras for Michael." Katie said excitedly.

"These only show half of the building," Sydney stated.

"Then we need someone to check the cameras in Pirate Cove, too," Katie said.

"Ok, Jiji and I'll go check them," Sydney stated.

"Here, I never leave home without 'em," Patricia said, handing walkie-talkies to everyone.

"Nice!"

"This'll make finding Michael easier. Call us if you see him or if there's some sort of emergency, okay?" Katie commanded.

"Got it!" Sydney reassured as the two left the room in search of their missing comrade.