Chapter 15

The teens slowly and silently opened the door to reveal a man standing there. He stood over a deactivated red fox animatronic. The back of the robot's head was open and the man held a wrench in his hand. The man seemed to be busy tampering with the robot.

The teens opened the door wide and the man turned, a surprised look on his face.

"What are you doing here?" the stranger asked, "A bunch of teens here to vandalize, I presume?"

"No, sir. We were here to pay respects to a long lost friend when we got locked in. A giant bunny is blocking the main exit so we thought we'd try to escape through the emergency exit in Pirate's Cove," explained Sydney.

"Oh? Is that so?" the man asked giving them a creepy glance that would make anyone suspect he knew something. Then he held his wrench tightly in his hand and swung it at the teens. "NONE OF YOU ARE GETTING OUT OF HERE! YOU STINKING TEENS ARE JUST HERE TO RUIN MY PLAN!"

Sydney dodged his attack swiftly, but was unable to retaliate as the man swung again. Katie rushed at the man, and dodging his frantic swings, was able to pin him down.

"So you're the man who killed them? You did it all? You tampered with the robots so they would attack?" Katie asked, tears filling her eyes, "You took my best friends! YOU MONSTER... YOU-" Katie grabbed the wrench and held her hand high to attack him, she began to swing her arm down in an attack.