My Second Tour

Intro

Hey I'm Skyler. I live in Los Angeles, California and I'm 15 but my birthday is in two weeks. I'm so excited because tomorrow I'm going on tour with Mindless Behavior and the OMG girlz for the second time! So much has changed since the #1 Girl tour. People notice me and its really cool and I love my fans so much! My best friend is going on tour with me. Her name is Nicole. We've been best friends since 2nd grade. Shes coming over tomorrow at 10 so we can leave for the airport. I have so much packing to do and I leave from the airport tomorrow at 12 and I should arrive in Houston, Texas at around 3. My mom is going with me too and she and I are so close. Her name is Lonnie. My dad is staying home with my little sister Abby she is 6. I'm so excited I've been rehearsing so hard for my fans and I'm really excited to hang out with the bre, bee, and nique nique. Im closest to nique nique, but I love them all equally. I love hanging out with MB. I'm actually best friends with Ray Ray, but were just friends. I started to like Roc a little after the #1 Girl tour ended, but I was told not to date any of the tour members last year so I'm guessing the same rules apply. I mean Roc and I have hung out a few times, but we don't know yet. We just don't want to be to risky. So we will see how that goes. Well I need to finish packing, but ill see you in the morning.