Our Time

Stacey: girls lets go! We're going to get on the bus and head out.

Nicole and I got up and I looked at my phone. It was 5 AM. I made that wtf face. I put sweats and a sweatshirt on. We were on the bus. It was cool it had a lounge area with a table and kitchen area then there was a door that would slide to open and close. the bathroom was on the left and then there was the bunks. They were stacked by 3s and I got a middle one. I had two dancers. There names were Michael and Robert. They were cool. Then there was another sliding door and then the back room. It was pretty big. We had 3 TV's on the bus. We also had speakers to play music. The bus started to roll. I set up my bunk and headed to the back with Nicole. I got my Mac and cheese itz and tweeted some fans. Me and Nicole made keeks and an Instagram video.

New Text

Bryan: why won't you talk to me. Skyler I'm sorry please!

Skyler: Bryan stop. Ok? I don't want to be with someone who cheats on me with my ex best friend. I hope you to have fun together. I locked my phone. Nicole and I popped in one of my favorite movies. The Nightmare before Christmas. I dosed off but I woke up to Roc playing with my hair.

Skyler: how did you get on here?

Roc: we stopped for gas and I asked if I could come over here.

Skyler: Where are the other boys?

Roc:Prince and Nicole are cuddling in her bunk! Ray and Prod are on our bus with bahja and nique.

Skyler: aw there cute. I sat up and laid my head on Roc's shoulder. He kissed my forehead and I smiled so big.

Roc: we're so cute! I smiled and looked at him in the eyes. We were so happy but we were hiding a relationship and I didn't want to hide my love for him. He bit his lip as he stared into my eyes.

Skyler: don't tease me! Come here! I took my hand on his cheek and pulled him in. We kissed for about 2 minutes. He pulled out his phone and took a pic!

Skyler: send that to me please!

Roc: I got you boo! We rode for another hour and we arrived at the hotel.