Reunited

Were here at the venue now and I just finished sound check and I have meet and greet and then the concert. I'm a little nervous to see Roc though because last time we were on tour we didn't have feelings for each other.

*at the meet and greet*

I'm standing at my background and I see the OMG Girlz , Jacob Latimore , Young Marqus and finally MB. I see Roc and we make eye contact. He waved and I waved back. There fans sort of gave me a look and Stacey gave me the same one. I finished the meet and greet and went to my dressing room.

Skyler: so Roc just texted me and told me to come to there dressing room.

Nicole: let's go!

While Nicole and I walked down the hallway all I could think about was if I looked ok and if Roc even liked me anymore. We knocked and my Bestie Ray Ray opened the door. He screamed Swizzle( MB's nickname for me) whats up Bestie.

Skyler: what's up! We walked in and I introduced Nicole to the boys . Prince gave Ray that look and I could only think in my head " Aw Lawd!" Roc got up and walked over to me.

Roc: hey ! I missed you a lot.

Skyler: hey. I missed you too.

We hugged and went to sit on a separate couch. Everyone already knew that we liked each other and they were helping us keep it on the low. ;) He me in the eyes and said: I know that I haven't seen you in a little while but I still have feelings for you and I want to be with you and I know it's risky an you and I both don't want to get in trouble but you know I wanna be with you.

Skyler: I mean I like you a lot and I want to be you too but how about we talk tonight and we can figure it out. It's only the first day and you know your going to see alot of hot girls! He smirked.

Roc: I guess your right but not about the fans thing. I mean there are going to be some bad girls but I want you.

I just smiled at him because he was so nice and genuine and crazy but I I I loved him. We all talked and the OMG girlz, Jacob, and Marqus were all in there now. Well now I have to go get hair and makeup done because the show starts in 30 minutes and I'm the 3rd person to go on! I'm a excited and I can't wait to perform!