Its not okay

I ran as fast as I could down the hall to my moms room. She opened the door and I fell into her arms.

Lonnie: What's wrong baby girl? I just kept crying and she guided me into her room and onto her bed.

Lonnie: honey your going to have to tell me what's wrong or ill have to ask Nicole?

Skyler: mom I saw Roc kissing this girl that pushed me into the pool. One of there fans.

Lonnie: What? when?

Skyler: about an half and hour ago. Mom and I hit my head and they Threatened me. I wasn't going to say anything until I saw her kissing on Roc. Mom please!

Lonnie: I know skyler I know baby. It's going to be ok. Does Roc know that you know?

Skyler: no

Lonnie: maybe talk to him and--

Skyler: but mom

Lonnie: no skyler and then you see what his side of the story is.

I got up and hugged and thanked my mom. I walked out and saw Roc sitting in the hall with his head in his hands. He looked up with a very scared and upset face. Seeing his face made me remember what he just did and I started to cry again. He started to approach me and I ran to my room. I closed the door right as he started to walk in.

Roc: Skyler open please. Please skyler what's wrong?

Skyler: what's wrong? The same reason you were sitting in the hall with your head in your hands. Roc just go away ok I can't do this.

Roc: skyler you saw that?

Skyler: I mean I think you wanted everyone to see the way you left the door unlocked. Please just go away.

Roc: no I'm not leaving I'm sitting outside of this door until you have to leave. Roc slid down the door with his back on the door. He sat there until Nicole came with Prince.

Nicole: why are you? You know what nevermind. Excuse me. Nicole unlocked the door and Roc walked in behind her. Skyler was laying in the dark crying. Roc walked over to her and got in the bed with her. Skyler turned and faced him.

Roc: shhhhhh I'm sorry baby ok. I was walking out and she said that if I didn't kiss her she would send the pics out that I got off your bus. I love you and you only. Roc then kissed her and they fell asleep with Roc's arms rapped around her waist.